Everything was destined

And even though I knew, I knew that I would end up heartbroken, I would still lose myself in the eyes of a stranger

No matter how many indications I got, I would strive to find love.

And everytime, everytime I would think that I finally found the right one, they'd leave. Or they would make me leave. Sometimes, I couldn't even blame them completely. Not all two pieces of a puzzle fit together.

It was almost like I was destined to end up with no one, no one but the illuminating stars above. And wanting to be with someone other than them would result in the universe punishing me.

With heartbreak.

Heartbreak.

.
.
.
.
.
.

But this time, I am sure of it.

His name was Min Yoongi. And, well... I did not really know much about him other than that. He was pretty. Very pretty.

And my standards are raised to the stars above. So when I call someone pretty, they are exceptionally pretty.

But he wouldn't open up to me. We weren't exactly 'friends'. More like a mutual friend. But his prettiness dragged me in.

I spent time with him, and my perfectly carved personality I made for him. To suit his tastes.

It was destined, I was sure of it.

I was sure of it.

I was sure of it the other times as well.
And my surety just kept fading as our relationship progressed. Before disappearing into a terrible heartache.

But, I shouldn't let despair hold me back, right?

I was sure. This time I was.

A/N- This book IS Jinmin. Shh read through the Yoonmin, child.