Just let me love you

I did it again

I did it again.

I fell in love with something. Someone. Someone other than the stars. I did it even though I knew that it would end with a terrible heartbreak.

But as a human, falling in love was in my nature.

Yoongi. Min Yoongi. A mutual friend. Someone who my best friend introduced to me.

And when I first saw him smile lazily at me, I knew that he was the one for me.

I knew it.

But unlike me, he did not seem to think that. He was uninterested in me. Uninterested in the world around him. The only thing that mattered to him was a sheet of paper and cakes of paint.

And perhaps, I fell in love with that too. Whenever I would catch him staring fondly at his artwork, I would find myself staring at the stars.

It was the same. Each time, I would find myself in someone and fall in love. But I don't really seem to work out well with myself.

Because everytime....

'I am sorry I cannot do this anymore.'

'Yeah I cheated on you'

'You are getting boring.'

'You seem more interested in astronomy more than you'll ever be in me. Bye.'

And each time, I would only find myself striving for love. Desperately. Like a starving wolf, I would search for someone to love.

And no matter how many times the stars made it clear that I would be heartbroken if I loved someone else,

I am still looking for love.