There are many more stars

'Ah, Mr Park, Mr Kim, please come in.'

Mr Jung was at it again, I have no idea why he kept doing this. He would always ask us to stay till the end of the class. And make us run errands. There are 20 other students in the class. So why always us?

I understand why he keeps calling Seokjin though. He is probably the only student in the class who pays attention to class.

But me? I literally sit around, waiting for the lesson to get over.

That makes sense actually, since I sit around staring at the board, he thinks that I actually pay attention. Yes, that might be the reason.

My train of thoughts was broken when Mr Jung started to speak.

'I want you guys to patrol the halls after class gets over. Make sure that no student wanders the hall after school time is over. And I have talked to the principal about this, so no backing out.'

Seokjin smiled and nodded. I nodded as well. But I groaned internally.

School gets me really exhausted, and honestly all I want to do is, sleep. Sometimes, I don't even have the time to go stargazing, and I think that says a lot.

Jin gave me a toothy grin.

'I guess we are going to see a lot more of each other.'

'Yeah.'

'So, let's get to know each other better!'

Kim Seokjin. He and I do not belong to the same world. He is in love with everything in this world.

He talks to everyone as if he had known them from ages.

He was nice and all, but we just won't fit together. It was just going to be a whole lot of awkwardness. Awkwardness and nothing else when we hang out together.

Ignoring my thoughts, I shook his hand and smiled.

'Can't wait to get to know you, Seokjin.'