𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 ✁

༉‧₊˚✧ .

➛KEIJI, THATS KINDA' OUTTA POCKET

      ➛OYA?

                          ...PROLOGUE!
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Your first heartbreak had happened just as your third year of high school had come to a close. perfect timing. To get ready for university you decided it was a great time to being your 'hoe phase.' You were a slut, and you were proud. Being able to have anyone you wanted when you wanted was ideal. After you knew what it felt like to have your heart shattered, you decided you didn't need to feel anymore. Having no emotions, or respect for your own body made you feel free. It was the perfect scenario.

>>

After finishing your most recent hookup you stumbled around the boys messy dorm room in search of all your clothing that had been scattered. You heard whines come from the bed and you turned to face him.
"(y/n), do you really have to go? cant you stay the night?" Tooru reached for your hand as he laid shirtless in bed. You rolled your eyes and sighed before speaking up.
"What did you do with my shirt?" You kept looking through the room before picking up the shirt the boy wore earlier. Honestly, you probably had more of his clothes in your closet then your own.
"Stay, Please?" He begged once again. You didn't answer him, but instead grabbed your keys and left. it's not like we're dating, why is he so fucking clingy.

   >>

When you got back to your dorm your roommates Kiyoko, Yasmine, and Shae were already asleep in their bunks. You set down your bag by the door and grabbed your phone. You were still wearing Toorus shirt and didn't bother changing before climbing up the ladder to your bunk. You opened your phone to see a couple texts from your recent hookup. God, what am i? Some sort of pussy fairy? Just as you laid down and tried to let sleep over come you, you felt a slight vibration from under your pillow. Groaning in annoyance you reached for the phone silencing it.

KEIJI
hey are you free?

(Y/N)
omw.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

➛ OUTTA POCKET MY ASS!

in which keiji a love sick puppy falls in love with a slut. ༄

...this story will contain mature themes

this story will contain mature themes