Ch 1

(Y/n) -Your Name

(H/c) – Hair Color

~~~~~~~~~~

'La da, da, da, la da'

A man sat in a room covered in dust as he hummed along to an odd tune, he was waiting for something and it wouldn't be long now. As he started to tap on the nearby desk the window to his left opened as a single photograph could be seen floating into the room before slowly settling onto the floor. Leaning down he picked up the photograph and dusted it off before he took in what was captured in the frame.

"Ah, a pretty one~"

He stuck the photo on the wall so he could see it as he began crafting a new doll. Taking some fabric, he started sewing a base for his creation before he filled it with sand and stitched it shut. The man selected the correct shade of yarn for the girls (H/c) hair before he started attaching it to the head of the doll then cutting and shaping it to the mirror the girl's hair style.

'La da, da, da, la da'

The man then started making his little doll some clothing to match the outfit the girl had on in the photo, she was wearing a simple yellow rain coat but he couldn't tell what she had on her feet. Though he guessed she had a matching pair of yellow rubber boots to go with her rain coat.

'La da, da, da, la da'

Reaching into a nearby drawer he tried to decide on which button eyes his little doll would have this time. As he scanned over the many options but he finally selected the perfect pair. "Not too big, not too small but just right" He threaded his needle before he started to sew the buttons into place like countless times before.

"This has to be my best work yet~"

He brought the doll closer to his face as he admired his flawless work, not a stitch was out a place and it perfectly matched the girl within the photo. Well except for the button eyes he gave her but soon enough that would change, it was always their fate to end up in his world, playing his game. "Bring me the girl, I'll be waiting"

His hand bent at an awkward angle before the window opened itself while the doll could be seen floating out of it and into the pitch-black darkness that surrounded his domain. "And so, the game begins. Fufufufufu"

~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)! Wake up, we're almost there!" The teenaged girl was rudely awakened from her sleep by her Mother who sat in the passenger seat while her Father drove them to their new apartment. She didn't want to move away from her friends and school but she couldn't go against her parents ruling. "I'm up! Why'd you even wake me up?"

"We're almost at the new place (Y/n) and don't use at tone with me young lady!" (Y/n) ignored her Mother as she looked out the car window, the area where they would be living have a lot of forest surrounding it and although it was pretty it made (Y/n) feel even more alone. "Cheer up (Y/n) you'll make plenty of new friends soon enough" Her Father tried to reassure her but it didn't help.

"I don't want new friends I want my old ones. Why did we have to move all the way out here just for your stupid book!" Both her parents were authors even though they didn't need to go to a 9-5 job like other parents (Y/n) hardly seen them because they were always working. (Y/n) wished her parents would stop working long enough to pay her a little attention to her. She was growing up right before their eyes and they were missing all the important events in her life.

"That stupid book pays for everything we have (Y/n) if you're not going to say anything nice then you don't need to speak at all" Her Mother was growing angry with her attitude but (Y/n) could care less she was tired of being ignored and treated like her option didn't matter. "Fine I wouldn't talk then!"