Ch 3

The Next Morning...

'Yawn' When (Y/n) woke up the next day her thoughts went back to the dream she had last night. "What a weird dre- ouch" A sharp pain from her neck caused her to yelp. She carefully got out of bed before she walked over to her mirror to see if she could find the source of the pain.

As (Y/n) stared into the mirror she easily found the source of her pain, two circle marks about an inch apart with some dried blood staining her neck where it had trickled down from the wound. "What the hell bit me?" She continued to wonder what in the world would leave such a mark but she knew that she should get her Mother to look at it, she would know if it was serious or not.

"Mother! I'm been attacked by a vampire!" Once (Y/n) ran into the kitchen her Mother was staring her oddly but quickly noticed the strange marks on her neck. "Sit down (Y/n) let me get the first aid kit" (Y/n) sat down as her Mother started to clean the wound and bandage it up. "We shouldn't need to go to the hospital but we'll keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse"

The girl's Father placed her breakfast in front of her but he soon started heading to the door where her Mother was standing with her coat and boots on. (Y/n) was confused since usually one of them would always stay home and work on their book, it was quite rare that they would go out together. "Where are you guys going?"

"Into town we'll be back by dinner, don't break anything while were gone" (Y/n) waved to them as she started eating her breakfast. Since her parents would be gone for the day and she didn't want to stay inside all day by herself she decided it would be a good idea to go into the forest for a walk after she finished eating. May she'd get to see that cute puppy Bepo again if she was lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Law are you sure this is a good idea?" Ever since Law met that girl yesterday, he couldn't get her face out of his head. So, here he was waiting in the forest behind the Pink Palace hoping that she would make her appearance. 'Bark' 'Bark' 'Bark' "Good boy Bepo... go get it!" Law threw the stick again for his puppy as he looked back at Smoker who was pacing back and forth.

"It's the only plan I could come up with Smoker! I don't want to sit back and watch anymore... I don't want that girl to end up like Lami!" Law held his head in his hands as the memory came flooding back to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback...

"Lami! Lami, where are you!?" As Law searched his family's apartment but he couldn't find his little sister. He had been concerned for her over the last few days as she kept getting more pale and weaker as each day passed. He couldn't find the cause as to why his sister had became so sick within the first couple of weeks of them moving into the house but he promised her that he'd make her better.

Law was only 18 but he dreamed that one day he would become a doctor to be able to help others, he was already enrolled in the finest medical school his parents could find. That was why they had moved into this house in the first place it was the closest one they could find near the school.

"Lami? Come out this isn't funny!" He had searched the entire house but the young girl was no where to be found, just when he was about to call the local law enforcement something caught his eye. It was the small door in their living room, it was slightly opened. Law never seen what was on the other side of it but maybe there was other room behind it where she could be hiding. He noticed a key rested beside it so quickly put it into his pocket before he opened the door.

"What the hell?" Law stared at the long tunnel in front of him, but soon a scream could be heard from the other side of it. "Lami!" Without hesitation Law started making his way through the tunnel and soon found himself in an entirely different room. "AHHHHH"