Ch 9

The Next Morning...

"Mingo!? ... Where has the man wandered off to?" (Y/n) continued down the hallway until she reached a part of the castle she hadn't been in before. "Hm... this hallway feels familiar but I'm sure I've never been here before... Wait a minute what's with all these photographs on the walls?"

"Don't you like them (Y/n)? It took me a while but I finally framed them all. Though out of all of them... that one has to be my favorite~" Doflamingo's finger was pointing towards a certain framed photo at the end of the hallway as he brought (Y/n) closer to it.

"This one is your favorite... why it's just me with the worst case of bedhead I've ever seen! No one else better see this, I look terrible!" The man just laughed at (Y/n)'s outburst as he placed a kiss on her cheek. "It's just you and me here (Y/n) no one else will ever land their eyes on your beautiful face besides me~"

"Hey Mingo I'm starting to think that you might actually have a small obsession with me, just don't let it get out of hand. Have you made me breakfast yet?" The only answer (Y/n) got from Doflamingo was a quick 'yes' before he picked her up as he started to walk towards the dining room. "Must you always carry me around like I'm a doll?"

"You're short (Y/n) if I didn't carry with me around the house, you'd be left behind. I made you pancakes for breakfast and I have quite the day planned for us today!" (Y/n) didn't know what Doflamingo had planned for them but she knew that his surprises usually made her happy so she just smiled back at him as he continued walking.

~~~~~~~

"Here's your pancakes my Queen~ If you want more just ask~" Doflamingo placed (Y/n)'s stack of pancakes in front of her before he took a seat so he could watch her eat. "Mingo, you know it's kind of creepy that you just stare at me while I eat?"

"I don't find it creepy, what if I left and you chocked to death on your food while I was gone?" (Y/n) laughed a little bit at Doflamingo's statement, it could happen but the girl was sure he'd never let that anything like that happen to her. "I don't plan to die for awhile Doflamingo. If you're this concerned over me, I hope you're not this bad when it comes to our kids"

"K-Kids!? W-What are you talking about (Y/n) you want children with me, like little demons running around the house!?" (Y/n) started laughing at Doflamingo as she tried to calm him down. "Hehehehe. Calm down Mingo, it was just a thought but think about don't you want a little you?"

"I-I I've never thought about it before. I'm not the type of person you should want to have children with (Y/n). No one should grow up having a monster as a Father" (Y/n) stood up from her chair at that as she moved in front of Doflamingo as she started to yell at him. "Hey! You're not a monster Doflamingo so stop talking like that! If we were to have children then they would be lucky to have such a caring man as their Father, I guarantee it!"

She didn't give him the time to respond as she pressed her lips against his. The kiss was short but it sent a clear message to Doflamingo that this girl was the one for him. "Thank you (Y/n). Why don't you finish your breakfast then we'll start our day?"

"I can't wait Mingo your surprises are always the best~"

~~~~~~~

Later in the Day...

"Okay on the count of three you can open your eyes... one, two, three!" As (Y/n)'s eyes opened she could see Doflamingo had prepared a beautiful candle lit dinner in the garden for the two of them to enjoy. "Awe, this looks incredible Mingo. Thank you but you didn't need to do this just for me"

"No, I didn't need to, I wanted to. Please have a sit my Queen!" Doflamingo pulled out (Y/n)'s chair before the girl took her seat. "Thank you, my King. Will you be eating to?" He couldn't help but least out a giggle as he slid into his chair before he replied. "Yes, (Y/n) you don't have to worry about me only staring at you throughout dinner~"