Ch 5

The door to the library was pushed opened as the man stepped through it and started looking through his vast collection. "What book do I seek?" As Doflamingo run his finger over the dusty spines of the many books in his library he finally found the one he was looking.

"There you are~" Taking the book off the shelf he wiped any dust from the spine before he went to his study down the hall to properly read through the book. His library wasn't used too often so he couldn't be bother to keep it clean, his office on the other hand was spotless.

"The Book of Known Illnesses" Doflamingo made himself comfortable before he took off his sunglasses, he didn't need to keep wearing them now that (Y/n) had gone home. The man only wore them to keep the girl from running away at the sign of his 'eyes'. His gaze fell to the book in his hands as he opened it and started scanning the pages for the illness that shared the symptoms he was feeling. Though in the end he couldn't find an illness had matched up with what he was feeling.

"This book is useless!" As Doflamingo threw the book across the room he noticed the picture of (Y/n) that he had framed on his desk. He knew that even with his unknown illness she would still visit later tonight but as his mind thought of her he remembered that Law was becoming a problem.

"Didn't he learn from the last time he got in my way?"

~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)! We're home!" When her parents yelled at her from the front door the girl stirred from her sleep, she was getting up when her eyes went to her wrist. "It's still here!?" Confusion overtook her thoughts as in her mind the bracelet should have disappeared when she had woken up from her dream since that's where Doflamingo had made it for her. "That's not possible, it was only a dream"

"Come here (Y/n) and look at what we found!" Hearing that her Mother's tone sounded rather existed the girl went to see what they had found. "What did you find Mother?" The girl seen that they were both carrying boxes into the house before they added them to the already large pile. "What's in the boxes?"

"Open one and take a look (Y/n)" Since the girl was curious on the content of the boxes, she opened the first box within her reach. Once (Y/n) opened the box she was confused, the box was filled with files. "Files? Mother this is what has you so excited, why?"

"This house has a history (Y/n) and these documents will help us with our new books!" (Y/n) didn't know anything about the house they had moved into so her heart sank a little when she heard her Mother say that. "A history... what kind of history Mother?" She was a little afraid to hear the answer but knew that she'd hear about it eventually.

"Why not find out for yourself (Y/n)? The box you opened have the Trafalgar case files in it" (Y/n) replied as she picked up the box and started heading back to her room. "Okay..." Since her mind shifted its focus onto the box, it was enough to complete forgot about the bracelet on her wrist.

"Trafalgar... that's an odd name I wonder who they were" Sitting down on her bed (Y/n) started with the file that was easiest to reach, the files were old so she needed to be careful while handing them. "Where did they even find these?" She was having a hard time reading the handwriting but she finally found a date for the file.

"1903, they still have the files from that time period?" As (Y/n) finished reading the file she realized that the case was never solved, two people went missing but their bodies were not recovered it was as if they had just disappeared. "Trafalgar Law and his little sister Lami" Since there weren't any photos in the current file the girl hoped that another file would have at least a rough stretch as she wanted put a face to the people she was reading about.

~~~~~~~~

As (Y/n) reached for the last file she realized it was full of black and white photographs but two stood out to her as she seen their faces before. "It can't be... these are the two men from the forest" Looking at the back she took in their names before she put them down and left the room. She needed to get some fresh air after seeing those photos. "I'm going for a walk Mother!"