Ch 10

"It's the King! What's he doing here!? He never leaves the castle and who's that girl with him?" Doflamingo had his arms wrapped around his Queen as he walked through the town, the sunlight was bright but he didn't care about that in the moment. His only concern was that someone would try to take (Y/n) away from him if he were to put her down.

"Mingo, it's okay. Breathe I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" (Y/n) leaned closer to the man carrying her as she pressed her lips to his. The kiss was over quickly but it helped Doflamingo relax as he continued to walk down the streets and towards their destination. "She kissed the King! L-Look at her finger she has a ring! Has the King finally found his Queen!?"

(Y/n) looked over at all the bowing people they passed and could see that they wished to greet the King but they didn't make a move to do so. "Mingo~ You should greet them they haven't seen you in a while and they probably missed their King. Go ahead don't be shy~" The man stopped walking as he thought about what she had just said but after a minute or two he finally spoke.

"H-Hello citizens of Dressrosa! Your King has returned and this is the future Queen of Dressrosa. She's mine so nobody better try and take her away from me!" As Doflamingo held (Y/n) closer to him the citizens started to cheer for the new couple. "Long live the King and Queen!"

"Doffy, you left the castle I never thought I'd see this day. Welcome back and congratulations, when's the wedding?" When Doflamingo heard a familiar voice behind him, he froze but (Y/n) was curious so looked over his shoulder at the three men at were standing a few feet away.

"Hello! Who are you? I'm (Y/n)!" While she waited for an answer from the three men (Y/n) ran her finger through Doflamingo's spiky blonde hair to help calm him down. "I am Diamante, Queen (Y/n)" As the first man addressed the girl, he took a knee in order to bow to her but she could feel the way Doflamingo's grip have tightened around her when he spoke his name.

"Call me Pica" The man's voice didn't fit his body but (Y/n) didn't laugh at him, though she did offer him a smile before the third man spoke up. "Ne, ne, ne and I'm Trebol. It's been a long time Doffy, we knew you'd return one day"

Doflamingo's body turned as he stared at the Trebol in shock, he shouldn't be here not after what happened 100 years ago. "Y-Your supposed to be dead! I-I-I killed you, h-how are you still alive!?"

"You did kill me Doffy but it didn't take very long until I turned. My powers really help with putting me back together but I don't blame you Doffy, I know your cruel nature was due to how your Father treated you. Though I never thought you'd come back, why are you here?"

"I-I wanted to invite you to my- our wedding! (Y/n) convinced me to write you a letter, and look we have matching marks! We're supposed to be together, i-isn't that great!?" Doflamingo was acting rather nervous but (Y/n) understood why and just wrapped her arms around his neck as she stared at the three men in front of them. "Of course, we'll go we are family after all. Do you need help with planning the wedding as well, I'm sure Jora can offer her assistance? Why don't we hold a family dinner tonight?"

"That sounds fun! Mingo won't that be nice?" (Y/n) turned to Doflamingo as she placed a kiss on his cheek and waited for his reply. "Y-Yes, you can show up at the castle around 6 and here at least read my letter!"

"See you then Doffy, and it was nice to meet you (Y/n) we can see how happy you make him... thank you he deserves it"

~~~~~~~

Back at the Castle...

"Their coming for dinner (Y/n)! What do I even cook!? Do you want anything special and do we have enough blood!?"

"Calm down Doffy, you need to take a minute and breathe. It's going to be okay and yes; we have plenty of blood. But Doffy what did Trebol mean by when he said you're cruel because of your Father, what did he do to you?"