Ch 4

"Fufufufu. What brings you here (Y/n)?" After the girl calmed down from being scared, she turned to see the man she was looking for. "Mingo! There you are, I wasn't starting to think you weren't here!" (Y/n) was so happy to see the man again that she hugged him and it surprised Doflamingo. Since normally his victims were only happy to see him because of the items they would receive from him, they usually didn't pay him any attention after and they certainly didn't hug him.

"Your happy to see me?" (Y/n) nodded her head as she smiled up at the tall man, the words that came out of her mouth next shocked him. "Of course, I am! You're my first friend in this new place after all, even if this is only a dream your still my friend!"

When Doflamingo recovered from his shock he leaned down to be closer to his new 'friend' as he offered her a warm smile. "What shall we do today 'friend'?"

"Do you have any yarn?" Doflamingo nodded his head as he started walking down the hall, sure she had just hugged him but after she asked for the yarn, he threw that she was like all the others before her. "I have plenty follow me"

~~~~~~~~~

"What's your favorite color Mingo?" They were in a large craft room where Doflamingo sat in a chair while (Y/n) browsed his large collection of yarn, she was waiting to select her colors since she planned to make Doflamingo something special. "Pink" There was plenty of different shades of pink but (Y/n) carefully selected a few and also a plain black, it would stand out nicely with the pinks she selected.

As Doflamingo watched the girl he became more curious as to what she was doing with the yarn but he didn't ask her. (Y/n) sat her bundles of yarn down at a nearby table before she found a sewing tape and walked back over to Doflamingo. "Wrist please"

"Why?"

"You'll see soon enough but it's a surprise so keep your eyes closed!" Doflamingo let the girl measure his wrist then he turned around so he couldn't see what (Y/n) was up to. He waited with his back turned to the girl as he listened to her hum a soft melody that made him relax in his chair. It almost put him to sleep by it but then it stopped and he heard her footsteps walking back over to him.

"Cover your eyes, no peeking" Doing as (Y/n) asked him to Doflamingo covered his eyes with his left hand as she took his right with both of hers, he felt something being tied onto his wrist before her soft hands disappeared as she held them to her chest. "Okay you can look!"

When Doflamingo removed his hand from his eyes he looked down to see (Y/n) had tied a bracelet to his wrist, she was smiling up at him as she waited for his reaction. "You made this for me, why?"

"It's a friendship bracelet and as long as we're friends you have to always wear it!" None of his past victims had ever made him something. He was the one to give them all they desired but never had he got anything in return... while they never gave, he something willing in return. "Do you like it?"

The more Doflamingo stared at (Y/n) a strange feeling could be felt in his chest, he wasn't sure what it was but it was a nice. When the girl's smile started to fade, he knew that he needed to give her an answer. "Yes, it's nice. Can you show me how to make one? If you're my friend then you should have one to"

"Sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Looks good Mingo!" After (Y/n) showed Doflamingo how to start the bracelet she watched as he finished it within minutes, the man was rather gifted with his hands. She found it cute the way he played with his tongue as he skillfully wrapped the yarn around itself just how she had shown him to. "You think so (Y/n)?"

"Yeah I didn't think you'd work so flawlessly after I just showed you how to make it" Doflamingo had finished tying off the bracelet then turned to the girl who was watching him work from the stool beside him. "Wrist (Y/n)?" She placed her left hand just above the bracelet that Doflamingo was hold out and watched as he tied the bracelet onto her.