Author's Note

Hello to all wonderful people who gave a chance to my book and stayed with me until its completion.

This was an exciting and thorny path for me but I managed to get to the end of it.

I am interested in your opinion on the way the book ended.

Reading various books, I almost always came across two alternatives to how books end. Happy or sad. This is my way of adding a little variety.

What is your impression, would you change the ending?

Also, I started a new book
"Absolutely his" and i think it is way better than this one.
I hope you'll take a look and give my story a chance. I promise it's totally worth it! 😁

P.S. After finishing both books, I would like to add that ‚‚Lost in Lust‚‚ was my testing grounds. I was still finding myself. 

And I think that with each new story you write, you become more experienced and with an accurate vision of what you want. I am still on that path. So travel with me!

 So travel with me!

🦉And finally. . . for a book to be good, it is not only important to have a great story, wonderful readers are also needed. So I would like to express my gratitude to their_all_taken, who pushed me further with her votes and comments from the beginning to the end of my journey. It is wonderful to have such people around you, even virtually! Let's support each other! Thank you all🌹.

❤️ Stay safe ❤️❤️❤️❤️