Chapter 27: Dreams and promises

When I got out of the shower, I saw him lying face down near the edge of the bed, focused and trying to manipulate his phone, which he didn't know how to use. Although, I didn't doubt that he would do it soon. He was very smart and learned very quickly. 

I giggled. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Max called. He said a car for me was on its way. I don't know if he meant it, but it's one of those things you guys drive, right?"

"Could be. The national security men all have one." I shrugged my shoulders. "Now, stay where you are, in that position, okay?"

He looked at me curiously as I went to him. When I got on the bed, he wanted to turn, but I stopped him and straddled him.

"Wow," he whispered. "Should I really have my back to you?"

I knew he liked having me on top of him, but not like this. I laughed silently again.

"Be calm, my love. Just relax."

"My love..." he analyzed the phrase as he leaned his face into his forearms and closed his eyes. "Yes, my love."

He no longer had the bandages or cotton pads or anything. There were only the scars that would disappear soon, but also those that he had since he was little and would never go away. I sighed. His back was so manly and strong. He was beautiful, but those scars hurt me, and I really hated when he fought. I didn't want him to suffer even the slightest pain ever again.

Although, maybe that was one of those dreams that would never come true. Those dreams that one would remember in old age, along with the regrets and the 'I wish I had...'

With my legs circling his narrow hips, I gently slid my hands over his skin, those muscles, those broad shoulders. The truth is I had only massaged my mother, and obviously not like this, but he always provoked me to seduce him. I smiled at that.

I put more pressure on my touch and barely heard him moan. It was a moan of pleasure, and I loved hearing him like that since he did it when I kissed him for the first time and when I kissed his chest.

I wanted to make him very happy. I wanted to seduce him and drive him crazy for me. I wanted to give him a lot of pleasure...

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah," he mumbled. "Can I try doing it to you?"

"Maybe later. I want you to relax and rest."

After doing it for a while and getting another soft moan from him, I leaned in and kissed the back of his neck, pulled my hair back, and went slowly to his shoulder, tracing a path of soft kisses over his skin.

"Marien..." he whispered.

"Yes?" I had practically leaned on him. I ran my nose through his hair and went close to his cheek to give him another kiss.

"When this is all over... I..." he muttered. I pulled away to look at him. He opened his eyes. His gaze was serious, looking at my hand that was now on his, on the mattress. He slid it down and entwined his fingers through mine. "I would like to take you to my city, give you a house, and make sure that you will always live in calm, not distressed, as I saw you today... I will give you all of me... I promise."

My heart was pounding hard. When Marcus told me that I couldn't abandon everything and go with him or that he would not be able to stay here forever... it sounded so tragic... But now, hearing Sirius say those words, the only thing that wanted to come out of me was tears of happiness, which I didn't think would happen. And I realized that I was willing to drop everything and go with him. I was ready to follow him wherever he went because he was my home. It didn't matter where we were.