chapter 1|you have me maybe|

One day,you was on the way going to playground.In the way you heard a
someone was crying.when you turn your head right,you see a boy with his hair color white half red was crying at his garden

     Then you going to him and said"
Why you crying?".but the boy not answering your questions.then you said"what about follow me to playground?".then he finally said yes.

     In the way go to playground,you ask him a question"what is your name?".my name is shoto todoroki said the boy.then he said"what is your name".the you said"my name is (Y/N).

    Finally you guys arrived at playground,then shoto meet your friend named yuukari kira.Then Yuukari said"hey shoto,what is your quirk?,my quick is I can turn into invisible and my friend (you) quirk is she can fly and jump high.Then shoto said oh my quirk is ice and fire.after you guys talking, finnaly you guys start playing like 6 min.

     Then shoto said"I have to go back now,see you guys tomorrow".then he run faster going back to his home.Then you and yuukari said"ok.."
And tommorow morning you was walking to shoto house and you saw a man just slap shoto at his garden.then shoto run away from him.then you screaming call his named but his can't heard you.

     Then someone call you to come near to she at shoto house.she said she was shoto sister.then you introduce yourself to shoto sister.then after you guys be friends,then shoto sister tell the truth story to you,then you like "omg that so sad"with a care face.And shoto sister said"don't let my father know that you was friends with shoto ok".ok said you.

     Start that day you became friends with shoto and help him when he have problem.But one day,you going to shoto house to give him a candy .when you was talking with shoto, his father come to you and said who are you.then shoto said she is my friend.then his father slap you and said"you are not allowed to friends with my son!".then you cry abit because the slap was really pain.

     Then shoto get mad and he use his ice quirk to attack his father but sadly,
He not professional so the ice quirk don't hurt his dad but it's hurt you.then you get a broken hand.

     Then in same time your mom was walking on the road.then your mom quickly come to you and mad at shoto father she said"how could you attack my daughter"with a mad face.

What happened next? Wait for chapter 2
Don't forget to follow me if you want
:3