Chapter 4◇our plan◇

After a few day at home,you Finally going to school and meet your best friends.they all worry about you.
You lucky get a care friends.

everyday,your friends help you to improve your memories.but one day,you was sitting on a chair and talking to your best friend natsuki.then you said "before i had a accident,have any story that i tell you about my old town?".then she said"yeah,you tell me that you have a friends named yuukari and shoto".

Then you said"who shoto..."."your mom don't tell you?" said your friends ."no..but she tell me,that she are ready tell all my story,but yuukari my mom tell me".then your friends said"what about ask to your mother, 100% she know about this when you said shoto name"."ok then".

"but let me tell you about shoto story first".then she tell you shoto story A to Z.you said"that really big problem,my mom never forget the past...and she said she never lies to me.."."mmmm,we can't just said that.." Said your friends.then she said again"i have a plan".really what is it ?.

"Ok the plan is,you go back to your house and ask your mom*who shoto mom* but don't just ask like that..,try to make more dramatic ok,then if she tell you about shoto same like i tell you,so that mean she not lies to you but if she tell you about shoto but the story not same like me,that mean she lie.

Ok if your mom said* i don't know who shoto?* or anything that she don't want to tell you about shoto,don 't fight with she,but just say ok then tell me..So is that good?"."yeah that good,btw before you tell me about shoto..i just feel like i know him but..
I just like who is he..its hard to say".

its ok,i know your feelings,btw straight to our plan ok.

Do you think your mom will tell you?
Wait for chapter 5