Chapter 3|memories|

After 1 month coma,you Finally wake up from your sleeping.At that time you don't remember anything,you only feel like what the... Like that.

    then someone  get in your room and said "omg you awake!". then she run fasterly to tell the doctors.you just like "i think its nurse"(POV).Then someone  just get in the room and huge you,she said "you Finally wake up honey".then you said"who are you,why you huge me"with not sure face.Then she said"i am your mother ,you don't remember me!".
Then you said"sorry i don't know you".Then she cry really hard and that make at that time horrible.

     Then doctors Finally  arrive and said" sorry miss you have to wait out side first". You just like"are she is my mother?"(POV).then doctors  make a
examination on you and the result is,you lose your memories.

     then your mom tell all the story when you was kid and tell about you now.its take 1 month  to tell all information about you.Then tomorrow you will Finally out of hospital and learn more about  this world.

     when at home,you ask your mother a question. You said"mom are you sure,you tell all things about me and my past?".then your mom said"i are ready tell you all your past hun".and at same time she think,"should i tell about her friends shoto ...maybe nah,i hate to she remember he"(POV).

     you really trust your mother but..
their is something that she hide from you.

What happened next?wait for chapter 4