chapter 7

Then you cry but in same time you happy.then you tell the truth to yuukari and shoto.then yuukari said" it's ok we always at here for you:)".then you said"shoto.. are your dad still mad at me?". then he said" maybe yes but I not sure,btw it's ok you can life like this?".yes if I still have someone who can I trust:)"said you.

    Then you guys walk to the class and start the class.when teacher was teaching,you was thinking about shoto.you worry if you choose a wrong person.then teacher call you"(Y/N) are ok?"."yes.. sorry"said you.ok then, let's continue.

     Then the school is finnaly finished,you and your friends yuukari and shoto walk together on the way back to home. After that you going to shoto house to meet shoto father to forgive your mom.

    Lucky shoto father forgive you and your mom and he apologize what he did to you and shoto too.after that shoto sis call for you"hey come here".then she said"thanks for change shoto life to be better:)".you welcome:).

    Then shoto father said"where did you live?".oh! I live alone at my home."so that mean you pay all the bill"said shoto father.yes..i need to go to my work now"said you.what about you live in here,you not alone,if something happens,you have we"said shoto father."really thanks so much,ok then I will pack my stuff now"said you with a happy face.

     Then you have a good life with your new family.then you and shoto go to same university.the university named is U.A.there is where who want to become a hero.lucky you and shoto are in same class and you get a lot of friends at there.

Event you was happy,you always want to meet your real mom.