chapter 6|

Then your mom said"oo so you have a plan,why you didn't trust me!,why could you trust your stupid friend".

    Then you said"if my friends is stupid,so that mean I am stupid and you too.then she "how could you,I never teach you like that".then she slep you.then your mom get out of your bedroom.

    Then you close the door and cry you said"I don't want like this how could she slap me..it's very pain".then tomorrow morning,you going down stairs and look at the table, their is no food and you ask your mother"mom where my food?".then she said"ask your friends".that word make you feel really sad.every day your mom don't want to care about you.

     One day you heard she talk with a phone call and said "I am so excited to get my new daughter:)".when you heard that,you kinna happy because maybe you got little sister but when you heard more, she want to replace you with that child.when you heard that you,you go to your bedroom and close the door.

     Then you pack you things that important.its took one day to pack that.then you take your mom money and food that you can bring. When at night,you take a nap like 5hour.when the clock at 1 am,you get ready for run away from that house.

    You did it,then you take a train to the house that you just brought by your mom money.then you finnaly arrive at your house.when at morning your mom just like same, don't care about you.then you need to change your school and anything else.

    Finnaly you done with your school.
When at morning,you really happy because you want to meet your new friends.finnaly you arrive at your new school.

    At your class,you introduce you self to your new friends.then someone said "are you (Y/N)". Yes."its me yuukari your best friend".yuukari...then you hold you head and you said "omg my head really pain!".then you fainted.

   When you open your eyes,you remember yuukari and said"yuukari!".then you hugs she and cry.then yuukari said "I miss you..". after that,when you guys was walk at hallway you found a boy and his color hair is white half red.then yuukari said"that is shoto:)".

What happens next?wait for chapter 7