KQ Entertainment

You opened the doors of KQ Entertainment in Seoul, South Korea. You took an unnoticeably deep breath in as you walked into the building. Finally, you were accepted as a trainee in your new company. The lady at the front desk greeted you.

"Good morning darling, how can I help you."

"Good morning" Your smile beamed as you bowed, clearly excited. "It's my first day as a new trainee here and I'm looking for room B-25."

"Welcome! I can see you're excited for your first day, congratulations. I hope you enjoy it here" She smiled at you, proceeding with the answer to your question. "Go down this hallway, to the right there will be an elevator, press the button with the letter B, it will take you upstairs. From there, when the elevator opens, turn right and all the way down the hallway to your left will be the room B-25."

"Thank you, thank you so much ma'am. Enjoy your day." You say, bowing and walking away. Your smile couldn't leave your face.

As you walked by you glanced at the giant fancy clock behind her. It was 9:15 am. You had practice in 15 minutes. You made sure to get there a little earlier since you didn't want to be late on your first day.

While walking into the elevator, you hear the lady at the front desk greet someone else, hearing faint steps get louder and closer to the elevator. When you hear the footsteps sound like they were right in front of the elevator, you look up to see a handsome man walking into the elevator as well. He was taller than you but not too much taller. His hair black with half his front bangs white, that slightly covered his hooded eyes. Chiseled jawline and his lips were small but fit perfectly on his face. He smiled at you while entering the elevator making his eyes squint and dimples show. A contagious smile.

"Good morning" He greeted you, giving you a slight wave and bow before putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"Good morning" You greeted back, unaware whether or not the man was older or younger than your 21 year old self.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you around before." He asked while pointing at your bag that had your extra clothes and dance shoes.

"Yes I am, I'm a new trainee, it's my first day." you said excitedly.

He let out a giggle seeing how happy you were to be there.

"Ahh, welcome!" Still giggling. "I'm Choi San, if you need any help around here let me know, I'll be more than happy to help."

"Thank you Sunbaenim, I'm y/n" You bowed.

"You can just call me San Oppa, y/n" he said flirtatiously as he smiled and quickly raised and dropped his eyebrows. "Haha I'm joking~!" He laughed. "Unless.." trying to contain a serious face but couldn't as he bursted out in laughter causing you to do so too.

"Okay okay, San Oppa~" You say in a jokingly mocking voice. Causing you both to continue laughing.

The elevator door opened after your quick conversation with San. He said his goodbyes and wished you a good day, then walked out the elevator towards the opposite direction that you were heading to.

Before entering the practice room, you look through the vertical rectangular shaped window right above the door knob. There were a couple people already in the room getting ready to train. You open the door and step into the room. Settling your bag down next to you on the bench before unzipping it and putting on your white adidas that matched nicely with your slightly oversized dark grey sweatpants, and cropped grey and white flannel.

"Alright everyone, time to get started." a slim but yet muscular man, standing in front of the wall of mirrors facing the rest of the room, with his black hair swooped to one one side, says.

"Hello my name is Park Seonghwa, nice to meet you all. I will be in charge of your dance practice for today and tomorrow. I know some of you are new here and may be feeling nervous but don't worry this is a new choreography so you're all starting at step 1. No one will be left behind as long as I'm here." He gave a soft reassuring smile. "Now, shall we begin?" He looked around the room at the 10 people in front of him, waiting for everyone to nod before starting to teach of the choreography.

——

The practice lasted about 3 hours. When you were all ready to go it was 12:22 pm. Lunchtime was here and you were starving since you only ate toast and a banana at your apartment. You try to find your way to the cafeteria but because you were new to the building, it was confusing. You end up following 2 of the people that had just finished the same session as you, who seemed to have been at the company longer than you have. Carefully walking slightly behind them while looking down at your phone, switching between apps and playing with your Home Screen, trying not to make it obvious that you had no idea where you were going and that you were following them.

Eventually after getting in the elevator to go back down to the first floor and making a couple turns, you reached the cafeteria. It was way bigger than what you expected and quite nostalgic seeing all the people sitting at the tables, talking to one another as if you were still in high school; but instead of getting on the lunch line for the very not high quality food, it was like a buffet.

You fixed yourself a plate, grabbing all the delicious food you wanted to try but making sure not to grab too much in order to maintain your future idol physique. Turning around and staring at all the people and tables causes your anxiety to start to go up. Sighing gently as you thought to yourself.

'Now to find a place to sit.'