Invitation

The sound of the alarm on your phone went off. You groaned heavily trying to press the snooze button without opening your eyes. Only to remember you turned the snooze option off the night before. You grab your other pillow and throw it over your head trying to block out the loud noise. It did not work. With no other choice, you open your eyes and sit up on your bed. Unlocking your phone to turn off the ptsd inducing alarm. You look at the time. 5:00 am.

You got up early in order to be able to work out for an hour. You had a pretty strict workout plan that you couldn't mess up.

You get up from the bed and walk to the wall of giant windows that are also in your room and stretch. The city never fails to amaze you.

You walk over to your closet and pick out your favorite light grey workout pants and sports bra. You tie your hair into a ponytail and go down to the gym in your apartment complex.

The hour long of running, squatting and weight exercises was over. You went back up to your apartment to shower.

After getting out of the shower, you instantly picked out your outfit for the day. A black cropped tank top, a cut out hoodie to go over it, black oversized cargo pants, and a pair of white Nike Air Max 97.

Your early morning English class started in 30 minutes so you had to ring a taxi cab.

The 2 hour long English class finished. The company was your next destination. By the time you got to the company building, the dance practice class was about to start. Everyone was already there when you entered the room. You noticed a guy sitting at the back of the room eating food off the plate in his hand. You found it strange but ignored the male.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you all were able to memorize most of the choreography from yesterday. I saw some people working hard on memorizing it, even staying late to practice the dance." Seonghwa says, looking at you and smiling.  You realize he was the one watching you yesterday and it wasn't just your paranoia.

He seemed to be proud of your efforts which made you feel proud of yourself. "Would anyone who has the choreography memorized, like to perform the dance for us? Hm, how about you." He points at you, causing you to freeze up. "Come on don't be shy" Still in shock you slowly approach the front of the room. "What's your name darling?"

"I'm y/n, nice to meet you all." You say bowing at the rest of the people in the room including Seonghwa.

"What a beautiful name, y/n. Would you please perform the dance for us." He asks.

'Like I have a choice. Thanks for throwing me under the bus coach.' You thought to yourself.

"Of course I can." You say nervously glancing at the floor. Everyone backed up and Seonghwa played the music.

You performed the dance perfectly with no mistakes. Impressing everyone there about how quick of a learner you are but most importantly impressing Seonghwa.

"Wow you're a great dancer y/n. Keep working hard. I look forward to working with you even more in the future." Everyone applauded. Oh how you live for the applause. "Okay everyone let's continue perfecting the choreography."

Practice ended right on time. You were going to meet Mingi in 5 minutes. You walk into the elevator and press the button. As the doors start shutting, you hear someone running towards the elevator then quickly run in, almost falling.

"Oh hey...y/n..didn't see..you there..." San says out of breath.

"Good morning to you too San Oppa. Why are you in such a hurry? You look like you're about to die because ur lungs gave out."