Drunk Mess

We all grabbed a beer and popped them open taking big sips.

"Mmm that's more like it." Says Hongjoong.

"Don't drink too much hyung, we don't want what happened last time to happen again." Jongho tells him.

"What happened last time?" You question.

"He poured his drink all over himself and then a minute later got mad and asked who drank it." Yeosang, the male with the blonde mullet, says. They all cracked up and bursted out with laughter. "We told him what he did and he didn't believe us so Mingi gave him another beer and he did the same thing again." The laughing continued.

"Hyung's clothes and hair were so drenched, Seonghwa had to force him to get up and help him change his clothes because he could barely function. He and Seonghwa-hyung fell when they were walking to the bathroom because they were so drunk." Jongho laughs. "Thankfully it was at his place."

"You're a real party animal." You say to Hongjoong. His face was red from the embarrassment.

"It was not my finest moment but good thing I don't remember any of that."

"I don't think that's a good thing." Seonghwa makes fun of him.

"Like y/n says, I'm the real party animal. At least I gave you all a funny memory." He points to everyone.

The talking continued for a couple minutes until everyone started playing Cham Cham Cham. To everyone's surprise, including yourself, you were pretty good at the game. It was fun seeing everyone go up against each other and the yelling that was going on made the room feel so alive. A lot different from your lonely apartment.

It was San and Mingi's turn to vs each other. The two were very energetic. Before starting the round Mingi claimed he never lost at the game in his whole life. He lost 5 times and only won once. Of course, like Hongjoong said earlier on they all teased him. It was cute seeing him flustered.

San brought out the apples and some hard liquor with 9 shot glasses. He poured everyone a shot and raised his.

"To working hard and new friends."

Everyone repeated after him and clanked the shots together before drinking it down.

The liquor burned your throat but it was a feeling you missed back when you used to party with friends. Nostalgic and relieving. You all had another shot.

Mingi took an apple from one of the bags and tossed it to Jongho.

"Y/n didn't believe me when I told her that you can break apples in half." He says to Jongho

"I'm pretty sure no one ever believes until they actually see it." Jongho says. He placed the apple in both of his hands and then effortlessly in less than a second, breaks the apple perfectly in half. You couldn't believe it. So you asked him to do it again.

Mingi leans down to your ear and in a low voice says "And you didn't believe me." You felt a slight chill run through your body.

He shoots up. "Jongho can also break a watermelon with one finger."

"A watermelon? No way in hell. How would he do that." You ask.

"Like this. He places the watermelon down, he takes his finger and..." he makes the sound of the finger hitting the watermelon and it cracking open. "Ping, pong. It's in half."

"That is the most bullshitest thing I've ever heard. I want to see it."

"Too bad we don't have any watermelon so you just have to take my word for it, but we still have the apples." Mingi says.