Stay

The cab got on the road. You input Mingi's address into the map app on your phone to see how long the drive would last. He lived 19 minutes away. It wasn't too long of a drive but it also wasn't short.

You put your phone on your lap and stared out the window. It was 2:22 in the morning. You all partied for basically the whole night. No wonder everyone was shit faced. All that was needed was some good sleep. You couldn't stop thinking about the warmth of your bed.

In the middle of your day dreaming you felt Mingi lay his head on your shoulder. You look over at him. He was still very much asleep. Half his face is squished because of your shoulder. He looks so innocent, you want to poke his cheek. You felt your heart beating out of your chest. Why is he making you feel like this? No one has ever made you feel this way. It's unusual.

The cab pulled up to the apartment building. You try to softly shake Mingi awake but it didn't work. After a couple of continuous attempts, he finally woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Where am I." He asks in his raspy voice.

"On earth. Get up, I gotta take you inside to your apartment. You wanna sleep, right?"

"Mhm" he agrees tiredly.

He got out of the cab, losing his balance. With your fast reflexes you were able to catch him before he fell.

"Come on, I got you" You reassured him.

You thanked the driver. At least Yunho was right. Mingi was able to walk...but not straight. You both made your way into the building and elevator. It was quite difficult since you yourself weren't sober either but somehow still managed to get inside. His room was on the 10th floor. Pretty high up. You were getting tired since Mingi was heavy for you to handle.

It was quiet besides the noise of the elevator moving and the beeping of the floor levels; he broke the silence.

"Y/n you're so nice compared to other girls I've met, you're so beautiful too." He slurred his words. His breath reeked of alcohol, you knew you had to do something about it.

"Thank you, you're nice too Mingi and wow you're hot." He smirked at you. Your sentences still weren't filtered but you didn't mind, not like he was going to remember any of this anyway.

The elevator doors opened. Back to struggling not to fall every few seconds. Mingi's apartment was the last one at the end of the hall. You reach for the door knob. Obviously the door was locked. Hopefully Mingi had his keys on him and didn't lose them during the time of the party.

"Where are your keys?"

"Hm?" He was half awake.

"The keys to your apartment. We can't get in without them."

"Think in my pocket."

You checked his back pockets, they weren't there. As much as you didn't want to check his front pockets and preferred he'd do it himself, you had no choice. Luckily they were in his left front pocket, the first one you checked.

The door opened, revealing the apartment. Soon you'd bring him to his bed and be able to go home to yours.

"Come on, just a little more walking." You tell him.

As you were walking in, you looked around the apartment. It was bigger than yours, and by a lot. It was luxurious and oh so spacious. 'All of this for one person. How can he afford this place, it's amazing.' You wondered. Remembering the reason why you were there, you had to find his bedroom.

"Mingi, where's your bedroom."

"The room next to the living room."

You both walk over to where he tells you his bedroom is at. You open the door, not expecting to be surprised even more. His bedroom was just as luxurious as the rest of the place. You lay him down on the bed and search for his bathroom.

When you found the bathroom you looked for some mouthwash. His breath was not gonna stay smelling like alcohol. You brought the mouth wash to him. He listened and took in the liquid. He spit it out in a trash can that was already in his room.

"Does that feel better? It smells minty now."

"Mhm." He was extremely tired and was about to knock out again at any second.

"Go to sleep, I have to get going back to my place." You pat his head. "Good night."

As you were getting up something pulled on you. You look down and see Mingi's hand holding onto your wrist.

"Don't go..."

He caught you off guard. "You're drunk Mingi, you don't know what you're saying. I can't stay, it's not right, I have to go home. You should get some sleep, let your head and body rest."

"Stay please, until I fall asleep." He looks up at you with his big eyes. He genuinely wants you to stay.

"I can't. You can't give any form of consent when you're intoxicated."

"Please, until I fall asleep." He pleads.

You thought about it. "...only until you fall asleep. But I'm sitting in this chair." You knew damn well you wanted to lay on the bed and fall asleep yourself. You were still intoxicated but just tipsy.

"No, no. That's uncomfortable, you can lay with me. Come here." He opened his arms, gesturing for you to lay in between them. "Just for tonight, lay with me."

You hesitated, but gave in when the feeling of exhaustion completely took over your body. You walked over to the bed and crawled on. Facing his chest, you laid in his arms.

"I'm still only staying until you fall asleep." You remind him.

"Yea yea. But doesn't this feel better than the chair." He had a point. This was much more comfortable and warming. It made you nervous.

He pulled you in closer. "You're the perfect size and stunning, has anyone ever told you that?" His compliments made you embarrassed. Unaware of your actions, you hide your face in his chest. "You're so cute when you get shy, what happened to the extroverted side from earlier hmm?" He teased.

"I'm not used to straightforward compliments from you, besides that was when I was really drunk. I'm not as much anymore." You remove your face from his chest and look up at him.

"Uh oh does that mean I make your heart flutter so much that you can't handle my compliments." He looked down at you, grinning.

"What happened to being tired." You say, ignoring what he said.

"I still am. I just wanted to enjoy this moment for a little longer before I fell asleep. Good night y/n."

"Good night, Mingi." Keeping your promise, you stayed until he fell asleep. Which didn't take too long. You felt so comfortable and secure in his arms, you didn't want to get up. With the exhaustion taking control of your body, you fell asleep.