[5] Scold

Yibo stood in front of YuXin, glaring at the group of girls angrily. The girls gasped loudly and panicked a little seeing Yibo in front of them.

"Yi-Yibo S-senior.. We.. We were just.."

Yibo, "Just bullying others? Don't let me catch you doing this again if not disciplinary actions will be taken."

The girls nodded furiously and left the infirmary quickly without a word like meek little lambs after receiving the harsh warning from Yibo. YuXin sniggered a little, seeing how the girls had a 180 degrees changed in attitude when they faced the famous Yibo. He was after all, one of the most popular student in school as the vice president of the student leader and the president of the dance club. In fact, many girls entered the school partly for the sake of being able to see Yibo up close and personal.

Placing Xiao Ning's bag on her bed, YuXin said," This is your bag oh and I've written down the homework for today for you as well." YuXin took out a piece of note and handed over to Xiao Ning.

"And you, you better come along with me right now," Yibo warned, glaring at YuXin with his fiery eyes.

YuXin gulped down the lump in her throat and waved goodbye to Xiao Ning before following behind Yibo closely, grimacing her face as she braced for the nagging that was about to come.

As soon as they reached Yibo's bike in the carpark, Yibo pinched YuXin's cheeks hard and scolded, "Are you wonder woman trying to save everyone? You almost became a panda with bruises on your eyes you silly potato. Luckily I asked Xue Er about your whereabout when you're late." He was frustrated at how YuXin always manage to insert herself in some sort of trouble, almost injuring herself in the process yet she never learn her lesson.

YuXin groaned in pain and tried to push off Yibo's firm hold off lamenting, "I was just helping out. I can't possibly let an innocent girl get bullied can I?" Yibo finally released his hold on YuXin's cheek after a while and the latter started rubbing on it, trying to soothe the pain.

Putting the helmet on YuXin's head, Yibo sighed, "Why is she being attacked again?"

YuXin, "Because of the ice prince, Cai Xukun."

The name sounded familiar to Yibo, his name has come up quite a bit in his class too where the girls were swooning and comparing that Cai Xukun with him.

Yibo, "Is he that handsome?"

YuXin, "Yeah, pretty handsome.. But you are the most handsome alright? Can we go now?" she pulled Yibo to start his vehicle, preventing him from further nagging.

Yibo couldn't help dissipate the nagging thought of YuXin getting into further trouble in his head and suggested to her while cooking dinner.

Yibo,"Xin, how about making known that I'm your brother in school? Would it help to prevent people from finding trouble with you?"

YuXin choked on her drink and shook her head furiously.

YuXin, "Brother. For the sake of my well-being, please don't. I can already imagine the hoard of girls looking for me to pass you their love notes, swooning about how handsome you are. I don't want to be your courier and I don't think I can stomach that kind of 'praises' without vomiting."

She faked a gag after saying that out loud, perturbed at how the girls would find her brother charming when in fact he's a naggy old man and overprotective brother. Seeing him in apron, YuXin sputtered out a laugh, snapping photos of him with her phone.

YuXin, "Who knew the handsome and gorgeous Yibo is such a family guy and a great chef."

Yibo turned and pulled a face at YuXin lamenting, "Who ask my brilliant sister to be useless in cooking."