[21] Deal

YuXin wasn't sure how long she clung on to Kun like a koala but when she woke up in the morning, she found herself sleeping right next to Kun with her hand clinging on tightly to Kun's shirt.

Kun, "Good morning."

Yuxin sat up in an instant, staring at Kun feeling utterly embarrassed, "Did I.. Grab hold of you the whole night?"

Kun sat up slowly, running his fingers through his hair and nodded, "Yeah.."

YuXin hid her face in her palms and mumbled softly, "I'm so sorry Kun Kun.. I didn't mean for that to happen.. You must have a difficult time sleeping yesterday."

Kun held onto YuXin's hand and pulled it away from her face gently and reassured her, "Its alright."

Kun certainly did have a difficult time sleeping yesterday. YuXin clung on to him for some time and actually fell asleep, pulling Kun along with her to lie down on his futon without loosening her grip. Kun didn't want to disrupt YuXin's sleep and in the end lay down with her in one futon. He obviously didn't manage to get any sleep having the girl that he loves sleeping in such close proximity to him while recalling the conversation she had with Xue Er in the hot spring. His heart was beating rapidly as he tried to stay as still as possible and ended up staring at the ceiling till dawn.

.

Kun stifled a yawn and YuXin let out a yawn as the two of them settled down in the cabin with Xue Er and Zhengting.

Xue Er eyed the both of them with a teasing grin, "Why are the two of you so tired? Did you do something... Yesterday night?"

"Yeah, yesterday night was sooo exciting. I can't wait to experience it again." YuXin replied sarcastically, receiving light kick from Xue Er.

YuXin turned the question back to Xue Er and Zhengting, "Did you have fun yesterday night?"

The two of them started blushing and averted their eyes away from each other and YuXin smirked. They must have went further in their relationship.

Xue Er cleared her throat and started diverting away from YuXin's question, "Kun, you didn't sleep? You look terrible." He probably was too troubled being in the same room as YuXin to even sleep she thought.

YuXin looked at Kun who was stifling another yawn sheepishly and tapped on her lap, "Kun Kun, lie down on my lap and sleep for a while then." She felt responsible for keeping him awake the whole night and wanted to offer her to help him get some rest at a more comfortable position while they were traveling back home.

Unbeknownst to her, her offer was causing Kun to experience some inner turmoil of whether to lie down on her lap or refuse the offer. He had a hard time believing that he would be able to sleep at all lying on her lap. Before he could react, YuXin gently pushed his head down on her lap, "Sleep, you need it."

Kun sighed softly, closing his eyes while trying to calm his pulsating heart beat knowing that his feelings for her just keeps increasing with every act of hers.

.

YuXin, "Kun Kun, thanks for sending me home."

YuXin reached into her pocket and fished out a bookmark that she bought from a shop near the onsen and placed it in Kun's hand. It was a silver bookmark with the hot spring intricately designed and carved on.

YuXin, "Here, a gift for you."

Kun looked at the surprised gift and asked, "For?"

YuXin grinned, "Because you are such a bookworm and good student I thought this would be a useful gift for you." She opened the door and hopped out of his car, flashing a smile. "See you in school Kun Kun!"