[18] Confront

Xiao Ning was sitting with a group of girls in the business class, discussing about Kun amongst themselves. One of the girls, Lina, looked at Xiao Ning and asked, "Xiao Ning, you were in the same high school as Kun, how was he like?"

Xiao Ning, "Cold and aloof like now.. He doesn't talk to any girls much.. Oh except for YuXin."

Lina, "YuXin? Who's this girl? Is she pretty?"

Xiao Ning nodded her head slowly, "I guess.. She has short hair and she calls Kun by the name Kun Kun.."

Hearing that the other girls started chattering, "What? She must be special.."

Lina, "Is she also studying in this school?"

Xiao Ning shrugged her shoulders, "I heard she's in this college too but I'm not sure.. She disappeared more than two years ago. But since then, no one calls Kun as Kun Kun, only someone special can do that.."

The girls immediately stopped their chatters when Kun entered the class. Lina walked over to Kun's table and greeted him with a wide smile, "Good afternoon Kun Kun."

Kun creased his brows and stared coldly at her, "Don't call me that."

Lina pouted slightly, "Why not? I think it's cute and suits you.. Kun Kun ~"

Kun glared at her, narrowing his eyes and gritted his teeth while standing up, "Don't. Call. Me. That."

He hated the way this random girl comes up to him and call him the way YuXin does. The way it came out from her mouth made his stomach turned with her sickening sweet voice.

Lina however, was relentless and grabbed on to Kun's arm cooing," Ah Kun Kun.. Don't be mad, I was just playing around.."

Kun flung her hands off quickly as though they were covered with poison and replied coldly, "Get lost."

Zhengting entered the class and saw the intense commotion and immediately stepped in, wrapping his arm around Kun's shoulder, pacifying him while saying to the other girl, "Kun doesn't like it when girls touch him."

Lina stood there with her mouth slightly open, feeling humiliated by the rejection and stalked off.

Zhengting, "Don't mind her."

Kun nodded and sat back down, returning his attention to the book he was reading.

In the corner of the class, Xiao Ning smirked slightly seeing what had unfold. Serves the bitch right for pouncing at Kun.

Kun's mood was quite sour after being pestered by the random girl in class. She came back to class shortly with her eyes all teary and the girls started to crowd around her to console her, making it seem as though Kun was the bad guy for asking her to get away from him. Kun sighed softly, wishing they could just leave him alone.

When the bell rang, Kun walked off straight to his psychology class. He arrived early and saw YuXin reading the notes quietly in the corner of the class while drinking a cup of boba tea. Kun smiled slightly before he sat beside her and let out a sigh, feeling at peace when she is beside him.

YuXin looked at Kun, "Tough day?"

Kun nodded slightly, "Mmn.."

YuXin tapped her shoulder and smiled, "Here, you can lie on my shoulder for a while if you need."

Kun tilted his head and lie on YuXin's shoulder, startling the latter. She was just saying it as a joke thinking that Kun would reject but instead, Kun took up the offer. Smiling, YuXin smoothed Kun's hair tenderly, "There there.. It's alright I'm here."