burn

WARNING:  *Mature content ahead*

It was a slow, supple caress of lips onto skin, his fingers teasing the edge of my gown at my thighs not daring to venture any further than they already had, but he didn't know that I wanted him to go further, so I took charge.

My hands grabbed his wrists and guided them where I wanted them, and the guttural sound of approval that he made at the back of his throat made me smirk against his lips that were doing wondrous, sinful things to my skin.

Emotions bared and truths turned to light, there were no more obstacles in the way for the two of us, and it was what I'd been waiting for for too long.

His entire being was focused wholly on me, those hands tethered to my bare soul as I poured my all into the kiss, our movements a fierce battle of dominance as he kissed me like I was the air he needed to breathe, like he was a man dying of thirst and I was his water, like I was his everything.

It was a dizzying, fever lust that enraptured my body and soul, our hands searching each other's bodies as he laid me down gently on the king bed behind me, my legs wrapping around his waist as he settled down in between me while his hard body rocked against me, the feel of his lust pushing onto my stomach while I gasped out at the feel of it on my flush body.

My lips found a sensitive spot on his neck as my tongue traced over the pulse point, his heart rate beating fiercely against my mouth while he sucked in a greedy breath of air while his own tongue was trailing a scorching pattern down my neck, watching me writhe in anticipation while he let me burn beneath him.

He rocked his hips against me and I couldn't hold back the moan that flitted past my lips as the actions had caused a deep stirring of pleasure in the spot where our bodies touched together.

My hands in his hair, his on my hips and traveling up and down my rib cage, down my thighs and knotting into my own hair, the zipper of my dress began sliding down, the sound mixing with our deep gulps of air while we tried, and failed miserably, to control our hearts racing out of our chests.

His suit jacket had somehow ended up on the ground and then his tie left him, and suddenly I watched in a lust filled haze as my own hands came up and ripped his white dress shirt apart at the collar, a few buttons going flying in my haste to get him as naked as he wanted me.

One of my arms came out of the dress while he helped me slide the satin material down my body, his eyes never leaving mine as he did so, until I lay there completely bare for him in only my white lacy underwear that I'd worn underneath the dress, Lachlan noticeably approving of the fact that I hadn't worn a bra.

My chest was his next area of attention, his kisses trailing down my neck and resting at the hollow between my neck and collarbone, then continuing on to nip and swirl at the sensitive skin that I'd only shared with two other people in my entire life.

The sensations that fluttered through my stomach at the action sent me careening around a sharp corner of lust and need, my stomach dipping like I'd gone over a steep rollercoaster at the action.

His hands were at work in other places while he paid extra attention to my chest, those skilled fingers dipping into my underwear and swirling a finger across the apex of my body.

I bucked and writhed against his hand, his mouth still attached to my chest while he continued his assault of pleasure against me.

All of a sudden, a finger dipped inside of me and I cried out, his mouth coming back to mine to silence my noises while I trailed my hand down his chest that flexed underneath my attention.

I slid my wandering hands over his smooth skin, noting the groan that Lachlan emitted against my tongue while his other hand tightened dominantly against my waist.