2

"y/n! please wake up! please!" confusion fills my head as i struggle to open my eyes.

when i finally manage to open my eyes, i realize im being shaken awake by ding dong, who has a petrified look on his face. "..hm..?" i squeak out.

"y/n im so sorry! i didn't mean to! im so sorry y/n..." ding dong wraps his arms around me, and i feel his tears soaking my shirt. its just now that i notice the room is red, and shaking violently. how deep was i asleep?

"whats wrong?! ding dong?" i ask, my mind racing. weren't we supposed to be at the safe planet? whats happening?!

ding dong chokes out a responce, "i-i fell asleep, i think we're too heavy!" he sniffles and coughs in between words. "th-the extra weight turned us off course, we're gonna crash!" he shouts at me.

fuck. fuck! we're gonna die! launch myself to the control panel, frantically searching for clues as to how to save us. in the large window in front of me, there is a huge blue planet hurdling towards us at max speed.

its too late, there's nothing we can do. we're gonna die, and thats it. thats the end. i turn to ding dong, feeling truly hopeless. "w-we're going to fast, i-i can try to slow us down at least but the chances of us surviving are very slim- im sorry dingle."

a robotic voice comes from the console, "approaching surface in 10.. 9.."

my emotions finally catch up to me, and my face gets salty from the tears. ding dong pushes me up against the back of the chair and wraps his arms around me in a protective manner.

"..8.. 7.. 6.."

he ducks his head down too, and i feel his tears hit my arm. the rumbling of the pod has gotten more intense.

"..5.. 4.."

the pod is now shaking to violently, the door at the back flew open. i hold onto the chair and my brother for dear life.

"..3.. 2.. 1.."

we both get knocked out.