4

- - y/n pov: - -

i wake up, surprisingly, and immediately feel a wave of panic wash over me. i open my eyes and frantically look around. where am i? im on a large soft bed, and ding dong is next to me. ok, there's the main problem solved. there's an even bigger problem now however, i hear whispering nearby, probably in the other room.

i stay quiet as to not alert the creatures nearby. "dingle, please wake up. wake up." it's my turn to shake my sibling i suppose, as i do his eyes slowly blink awake. i put my hand over his mouth so he doesn't shout, like i know he will. i guess this is the one situation where my difficulty in speaking comes in handy.

"mm- mmph!!" he tries to yell but i stop him. the murmuring in the other room stopped though, which is a terrible sign. i shush him and search for a place to hide.

when i try to stand up, my entire body aches. i fall to the floor, making more unnecessary noise. while im laying on the carpeted floor, i notice the underneath on the bed is hollow. "dingus! under here!" i whisper, and he falls to the floor with me. we both drag our hurting bodies underneath the bed, and stay quiet.

the door, which is in front and to the right of the bed, slowly creaks open. a figure emerges with a worried look on its face. it steps closer to the bed to where i cant see its face anymore. then it speaks. "uh chris? they're gone." it says, and judging by its voice it seems to be a male.

"what!? where could they go!?" another one says, now stepping into the room as well. chris, i assume, is much taller than the other one, i could only see his chin while he was walking in the room. they look kinda like us, two arms, two legs, a head, they're also pretty similar in height, but not in weight.

the shorter one approaches the bed on ding dong's side, and bends down to look where we are. dingle sees this, he looks over to the creature and their eyes meet. "AAAAH" ding dong screams, and hits his head on the top of the bed. this is it, we miraculously survived a crash on another planet, and now we get murdered by the strange creatures. i start silently crying again, waiting for them to drag us out and eat us, probably.

"hey hey its ok, im not gonna hurt you. can you understand me? its ok." the creature says. he looks at us, helplessly hiding under a bed. he seems concerned when our eyes meet and he sees me crying. "aw poor thing. please dont cry, we wont hurt you i promise."

"julian, are you sure we should be doing this? i dont think they understand us. they might attack us or something." the taller one says.

the short one stands up  again. "oh shush. they were hurt! how was i supposed to leave them there?" he asks, maybe he's not gonna hurt us?

"y-you promise you wont kill us?" ding dong says. his bravery surprises me, i didn't think he would do that is this sort of situation.

"yes! we promise! you can come out whenever you want. come on chris, lets give them some space." he responds. sure enough, they both leave the room and shut the wooden door behind them.