Chapter 6 - Poopy's going to Paris + more stuff that should have never been said

I  woke up to the pleasing smell of  breakfast that was already made by my father. I was super excited today and willingly jumped into a cold shower feeling like a Princess. When I had gotten out, I quickly dried myself off and wrapped up in my cute pink towel and went to my room where I scramble through my draw and took out a floral lace trim underwear and put it on under the towel.  I was filled with energy as I dashed back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on a fitting pink bra.

I put on natural-looking makeup, with a hint of burgundy blush instead of pink. It's a trick I always did to ensure my blush was extra cute, went well with my skin and looked more mature looking on my skin, unlike 'dollhouse' pink that felt immature to me. I put on a straight hair wig and added a white beret on top for extra Parisian style. I put on a white dress with a black and white tweed jacket over it, black wedge heels with a gold anklet around my right ankle, and accessorized the outfit with gold earrings and a dainty gold necklace.

I rechecked my suitcases. I had a small one and a big one, I stuffed an extra curly wig in my large suitcase.  Cheers to me having some versatility in France! Yay for me!

I had everything I needed and I headed downstairs to stuff my face with food. Dad made scrambled eggs with pancakes and sausage and bacon and french fries and my mouth watered. There were even glasses of orange juice set out on the table for everyone.

"Poopy is going to Paris !"  Kyle squealed and broke my train of thought from the delicious food.

" My name's not Poopy!" I shouted at him angrily, in this case, a hungry woman is an angry one.

I took my plate of food and started to stuff my face with eggs and sausage and my Dad chuckled as I took a drink of my orange juice.

 "Well look at your beautiful daughter," Christina waltzed into the room with a smile on her face and I swore to God something was not right.

I did a spit take, juice spewing from my mouth, across the table, missing Kyle's plate by an inch. What a lucky kid!

Why the hell was this woman complimenting me? I searched my mind for a valid explanation. This must be a setup. 

"Did you poison the food?! " I asked and Christina laughed.

"No, I didn't. I'm just giving compliments where they are due. Also, I see you're a big girl now and you're not as annoying as you used to be." She said as she walked over to my father and started kissing him.

"Ewww," Kyle said as if he was reading my mind.

Christina was truly disgusting and I knew that she was up to something.

 Something that I wanted to find out sooner, rather than later.

"Are you planning to kill my father while I'm gone so you can inherit his money?" I asked and oddly, she just smiled more and kissed him more.

Something was definitely off, but what was it?

"Darling, I love your father. "She said and I almost barfed up my beautiful food.

I continued eating despite the disgust because the food was too good and I wasn't going to let her stop me from eating this delicious food. Maybe that was her plan. 

I ate all the rest of my food and when Dad finished his food we got into his car and he drove me to the airport.

I could feel the Universe reaching out to me, it was like a friend giggling and telling me that the cute boy I liked, in this case, Paris, was flirting with me and it was time to flirt back!

*********************************************************************************************

_______________________________________________________________________________

__________________________AUTHOR'S NOTE_____________________________________

Hey, Guys, it's been a while( a couple of days ). I couldn't decide if I wanted this to be a chapter by itself or a Chapter with the next one combined,  but this is what you got: A short Chapter. I can't wait for you guys to read this book to the very end. Remember to star or vote for my book because I would love to make it into a movie. Would you watch this if it becomes a movie? I mean WHEN it becomes a movie. Let's manifest this in the theatres.

Love ya !  <3  ;)

- Dark Skin Wife