Chapter 7- His little Princess leaving

"We're here!" My Dad said cheerfully as we arrived at the airport except , his voice didn't sound very cheery at all.

He sighed as he parked the car. He took a deep breath and I just stared at him.

We got out the car and he came around to my side immediately after locking the door and he hugged me tightly, holding onto my head like he used to do when I was just nine years old.

As I grew up, he started treating me like a woman and not a child. He learned to give me space and not spoon-feed me in every area of life and he eventually learned that I was smart enough now to handle boys on my own....well most of them I believe.

He let me go and a tear rolled downed his cheeks. My Father was crying! He was in his feelings about me going to Paris and to be honest I felt like I was leaving behind a part of me. All my life I have been in New York, I was kinda sad to leave but it wasn't like I was leaving forever ...was it ? This was a complete different situation and I'm sure my Father's lover was happy I was leaving today.

I hugged him back tightly and a tear fell down my cheeks.

"I love you." He said and I nodded as we released each other from a nearly suffocating hug.

"Love you too." I smiled and I closed the door on my side of the car.

"Let's go. I don't want you to miss your flight." He said sounding a bit happy and a bit sad at the same time.

Is he sure he wouldn't be happy if I didn't get to go to Paris today ?

I stopped and stared at him, already knowing how he felt about me going away.

"I will always be your little Princess." I reassured him and we walked to a café in the airport and purchased two cups of hot chocolate and two hot dogs.

The customer service was great and the waitress even gave us two free chocolate chip cookies, I ended up eating my hotdog but stuffing my cookie in my handbag so I could check in to the airport on time for my flight.

Dad and I sat down for another delicious meal at a restaurant in the airport. This time we had large fries and chicken burgers.

" This is so yummy !" Dad said as he stuffed his face meanwhile I barely touched my fries and was already stuffing my burger in my bag to go.

" This is going to Paris with me." I told him as I put the burger into my bag and he laughed.

" I hope that burger doesn't turn into a French Baguette when you get there." He said and we both laughed.

"You're buggin out."I laughed shaking my head and the man got serious and almost killed the whole vibe, luckily I was a clown so I kept the vibe alive.

"I just hope you don't change when you get to Paris too." He said seriously and I tried my best to keep a straight face but ended up laughing uncontrollably.

"What, You think I'm going to turn into a Croissant halfway through the flight? " I kept laughing at my own joke. I laughed until my side hurts and my dad shook his head at me as he smiled.

The announcement was made that my flight was ready.

Dad gave me another hug, this time more cheerily and happily. We both smiled .

" Don't turn into a Croissant. " He joked and we both laughed as I checked my bags and left to board my flight.

I could feel my Dad watching me and I was glad he knew that I was still his little Princess, even though I was leaving.

_________________________________________
Authour's Note________________________

🥳Hooray ! I'm back guys and I'm so grateful for all my readers who love this book. Thank you for the continued support. I cant wait to finish this book and grow with all the readers who love this story. I am going to be adding some drama in this book A.S.A.P. and I just have to Thank you all for your patience 👩🏿‍💻💅🏿

💜 - Dark Skin Wife