34. Movie

A/n: Just a filler

Jin's POV:

For sure there's something cooking in between Namjoon and Saanjh. I can smell it from afar, clear aroma. My mind turns gears inside, let's get them together.

Namjoon is an open book, am sure about him. He tries to spend more time with her, blushes whenever I mention her, and he took her out to see Tokyo. We have a boy in luv here. As of Saanjh, I don't think she's into him yet, but she'll fall soon, who can resist our president. Yep and she's perfect for him. I laugh evilly in my mind just then someone enters my room, pushing open the door roughly.

"Knock dude! " I almost yell.

"Shut up, and why are you laughing, are you possessed." Yoongi barges in.

"How dare you speak to your elder like that. Why did you come here? " I yell back.

"I need your charger. "

"Here." I toss him mine.

He was about to exit when he stops at the door. "Is something going on with Namjoon, he's been weird lately. "

"Oh! You noticed too. " I wiggle my brow at him.

"What? "

"That kid's in LOVE. " I emphasize.

"Oh, hot tea. And that's Saanjh. " He states.

"You got that right. " I point it out aiming finger guns at him. 👈😉👈 "Let's get them together. " I continue.

"Whatever." He says chuckling a bit before leaving.

Guess he's with me, I rub my palms together, need a plan.
___

Sam's POV:

Currently we all are huddled at Tae's room, squishing each other.

"Okay what are we watching? " I ask, as I setup my Chromebook connecting it to the room's TV. I somehow had the HDMI cable in my backpack, lucky us, we can watch it on big screen.

"Let's watch horror! " Jungkook announces.

"No! " Jin and Hobi yell at the same time.

"Cmon hyung don't be a baby. " Jimin says.

"Yes, we are watching horror. " Tae orders.

"Am good with anything. " Suga says.

"Me too. " Namjoon says.

" Five against two. Hehe. " Jungkook smirks.

"Saanjh will decide, her laptop. " Jin says looking at me for help. To be honest am good with horror movies.

"Hmm, let's go with majority. " I say mumbling a sorry to Hobi and Jin.

I search through some options looking for something interesting. I have watched almost all of them. Horror movie fan here. We finally settle on the movie 'The Nun' I haven't seen this one yet.

"Ok then, lemme ask you, have you seen the conjuring, one or two? " I ask clicking on the movie to play.
All of them nod no.

"It's okay, this one is actually a prequel to it but fine. " I say getting on the bed with all others. Jin pull me between him and Namjoon. Tae sits beside Jin; kookie, Hobi and Jimin sit together below on the floor. Suga sits beside Namjoon.

" Have you seen the movie? " Tae asks.

"Not this one but the rest four of the same team, conjuring universe. They make real good movie with best jumpscares ever. " I reply.

"Sounds cool. " Kookie says.

"Sounds scary. " Hobi says immediately.

"Well they are scary, but the best ones. I have watched them alone at night. "

"Woah! " Jin exclaims.

"Jay always ditched me in the middle of the movie getting scared, so I completed them alone. He's a scaredy cat. "

"Ok now let's watch. " Suga says annoyingly. We all zip our mouths as the movie starts.
___

Halfway into the movie and Hobi is clutching onto Kookie for protection, and same here with Jin and Tae. This isn't as scary as I thought it would be, the before movies were legit. Especially Annabelle, that's worth watching. This one is still good though. I sink into my seat more. Suga looks truly unbothered to even flinch a bit, cool. Am good so far, I might have flinched a bit but not the one to shout. Jin and Hobi are screaming good. How do they do that? High pitched screams.

We got some chips to hang onto while watching. Namjoon and I both reach for it at the same time, our hands brushing lightly. I blush a bit, he looks into my eyes then gives a  flustered smile. His dimples, damn. I'ma get lost in them. He mouths something, I didn't get that, I am about to ask him, when Jin shrieks out loud scaring the shit out of me.

"Oh my god, Jin calm down it's not gonna come here. " I reply immediately.

"Oh sorry. " He says scratching this head.

We forget about all other things and continue watching the movie. At one point Namjoon snakes his arm around my shoulder. Eh, I look at him confused, but he's so immersed in the movie that he doesn't see me staring at his hand. I don't mind and get back to watching the movie.
He holds me strongly pulling me a bit more close. Um, okay this is weird, my head resting on his shoulder.  Now how am I gonna escape this? I lift my head off, and try shifting.

"Um, Namjoon... " I try calling to him.

He looks at me for a second and immediately pulls his hand away. "Sorry! " He apologizes quickly. "It's fine. " I say straightening myself shifting a bit farther.

The movie gets over we all strech up a bit.

"The movie was good. " Kookie says.

"It was. " Jimin and Tae say together.

Namjoon and Suga just nod.

"That was scary! " Hobi says.

"If you think this was scary I wonder what would happen if you watch, Annabelle or Conjuring. They are more frightening than this one. " I smirk.

"We ain't watching anymore of horror movies. " Jin shudders.

I pick up my Chromebook and close it, taking rest of the stuff of mine. It was late and we need to sleep now.

"Ok now, I am going back to my room. Good night all of you. Enjoy your sleep imagining about the nun. " I say exiting the room, with them shouting the night behind me.

The rest of the night goes calmly.