36. Last Day Japan

Taehyung's POV:

Our time in Japan came to an end. We are heading back tomorrow. Everyone is busy packing up their luggage, to head back.

I place my folded t-shirts inside my bag, zipping it shut. Aha done. I'ma head down for dinner now. On the way down I join a bunch of backstage team in the elevator. I bow to them, they also return one.

"Heya! " Kookie waves to me to join the others at the table. All of them are ready with their plates, I grab mine and join them.

"Hi! " I say sitting down with them.

"Finally we are going back. " Yoongi hyung says, having a bite of his soba noodles. "Yes." Jin hyung says lifting his tempura with the chopsticks, and pointing it out. All others nod. Wait where is Sam.

"Where is Sam? " I ask.

"She still had some packing to do, so she left just as we came. " Hobi hyung says.

"Oh." I say, continuing to eat.

"The fansign was fun! " Jimin says. We all agree.

"What are your plans when back? " Jungkook asks us.

"Am gonna catch some sleep. " Yoongi hyung says.

"What else do you do. " Jin hyung jokes.

"I'll visit my noona we have plans. " Hobi hyung smile to us. "That's sweet. " Namjoon says.

"I don't have any may be a get together with my Hwarang team. " I say.

"None for now. " Jin hyung says.

"We are going to Busan. " Jimin speaks, pointing to Kook. Good they are going together.

"No plans. " Namjoon hyung says.

We all chat a little more, continuing our dinner.

After dinner they all go back to their rooms, while I take a walk in the garden area of the hotel. Its dark, dimly lit with golden lights, wet grass running under my feet, cool breeze flowing, batting at my face. I look up, the moon is covered with clouds, it might rain soon. I walk up to the little fountain in the middle of the circle garden. The only sound in this bliss night is the water of the fountain. I sit at the ledge of the fountain for a few minutes.
___

I get back to my room, I sneak my hand into my pocket to fish out room keys to open the door.

Wait, oh shit! Ugh I left the room keys in the room itself. Wow amazing.

I glance around, it's late no one would be awake. Who should I ask, I even left my phone in the room. I try turning the knob, of course it won't open. What was I even expecting?

I give up, then I hear Sam's voice coming out of her room. She's speaking to someone on phone I guess. Let's just ask her.

I knock on her door.
___

Sam's POV:

"Yea, am doing good. " I say into the phone, holding it to my ears with help of my left shoulder, while dumping my stuff into the suitcase. Jay called me when I was getting my bag ready. " Yea yea, don't worry. "

"So what are you doing now? " He asks from the other side of the line.

"Packing."

"Where are you going? "

"Am in Japan, forgot already? We are leaving tomorrow. "

"Oh, yea I did. " He chuckles. I remove the phone and hold it in my left hand.