39. Love Stories???

Namjoon’s POV:

I wake up to some light click sound and really faint giggles, along with a warm feeling and sunlight shining on my face. I turn to other side wanting five more minutes cause it feels good, then I realize we are still on the roof engulfed in each other’s embrace and a warm blanket on us. Blanket . . . blanket? Wait a second we didn’t have a blanket. I sit up immediately.

“Are you still sure you aren’t together?” I hear my sister speak.

“What are you doing here?” I ask her.

“I can ask you the same?”

“We came up here in the middle of the night and ended up falling asleep.” I say looking at Saanjh, who’s still sleeping beside me. “And now explain your presence my lord.” I continue.

“I woke up to get water at night and saw your doors open; you both missing. There’s only one place your highness would go in the middle of the night and I found you here clinging to each other. I felt pity for your girlfriend so I lent both of you a blanket to survive the cold night. By the way I took your picture.” She grins at the end.

“What? Don’t you dare share it with anyone! And do eomma and appa know where we are?”

“Yes they do and what will I get in return if I keep the promise?”

“Anything you ask for.”

“Ok I’ll think about it later. Now wake up breakfast will be ready soon. And am surprised you didn’t fall or the roof didn’t break.”

“Ok now go we’ll come down soon.”

With that said she leaves. I turn back to the sleeping figure beside me and shake her up awake.

“Good morning.” I say.

“Where are we?”

“The roof.”

“Wait we slept here.” She says in shock and moves away becoming red. I just smile back at her cute reaction. “Yes we did now come-on we need to be there for breakfast.”

Before I get up she pulls on my sleeve. “Th. . .thank you for yesterday night.” She tells shyly. I smile back messing her hair a bit, “Anytime.”

________

After freshening up, we both head down for breakfast.

“How did you sleep last night dear?” Eomma asks Saanjh.

“Good.” She replies looking down.

“How about you Namjoon-ah, am sure you slept really warm and well.” Appa teases me. I choke
on my egg-rolls and chopsticks, falling into a coughing fit. He had to specify warm, he knows we were together. I see my sister trying to hold in a laugh, while eomma is glaring at appa for the stunt. F*ck I could die of embarrassment and choking of course. I feel a hand half rubbing half patting my back to ease my choking, and it belongs to Saanjh. I see her embarrassed herself by that comment, blushing heavily.

Hopefully the rest of the breakfast went uneventful, of course with some weird looks and eye pointing from appa and my sister towards us. God why are they like this? Last thing I wanted was my family to tease us.

After breakfast, we plan on leaving. Appa asks me to talk to him before we plan on leaving.

“Next time you come introduce her as your girlfriend or don’t come. No excuses.” He says.

“How did you know?” I ask.

“I am your appa nothing goes past me. I see that shine in your eyes when you look at her, the same one I have when I look at your eomma.” He says patting my back looking at eomma and Saanjh.