Talking

PROV KORRA

Today was the start of something new. I was In my guest room folding my clothes, I couldn't help to notice how beautiful Mr. Satos daughter is. She was tall with Pale skin, red lips, and raven black hair. Plus her smile could just light up the whole room. I think she might be around my age. Im 17 and i found this job online, Mr. Sato said that if I wanted the job I'd have to move all the way to the Republic City. So I had to ask my parents for promotion first before even agreeing to it. Thank god they said yes though, I'm just trying to make my life and live big someday. Once I was done putting everything away I noticed I forgot to pack a towel and shampoo. Eh I guess I have to ask Sami if she can borrow me some. I walked out the room and headed to her door. I knocked and waited for her to answer. Soon after she opens her door.

Korra: Hey Sami, I was wondering if I can borrow a towel and shampoo?

Asami: sure one moment

As she went off to go get the things I went back into my room and into the personal bathroom. She followed and went in as she noticed the door was still open and handed me the towel and shampoo

Asami: here you go

Korra: Thanks Sami, after 3 days of traveling I could really use a hot shower

Asami: I know what you mean. My dad always takes me out traveling when he has to attend business meetings.

Asami walks back out of the bathroom while we're still talking and sits down on the couch that's in the guest room . The bathroom door was still open so we could see each other as we kept talking. So I just started taking off my clothes.

Korra: So where have you been ?

Asami: Um I've been to Ba Sing Se,Chin Village,Kyoshi Island,Gaoling,Omashu,Zaofu,Fire Fountain City,Fire Nation Capital,Northern Water Tribe, and Southern Water Tribe.

Korra: And how old are you ?

Asami: I just turned 18

Korra: Wow your really lucky

Asami: I guess so

Korra: Sami your a world traveler that's Amazing

Asami: well not this time. My dad Grounded me until he gets back

Korra: hmm what for ?

Asami: staying out past my Curfew

Korra: and why was that

Asami: I was with my boyfriend... I mean ex boyfriend

Korra: And you wonder why you got in trouble ?

Asami: we just hung out all night nothing bad happened plus I'm 18 I should be able to stay out late

I finally got in the shower and the door was still open so I could hear Asami talk. I'm pretty sure she can still see me but I mean we're girls anyway so I guess it doesn't matter if she sees me. Anyway she's probably not into girls. She just had a whole ass boyfriend.

Korra: So why is he an ex ?

Asami: he was going to a different College and just couldn't do long distance. He wanted to be his own person I guess. Or maybe just wanted to be single so he could have girls around him.

Korra: you know he's right

Asami: And how's that ?

Korra: long distance is actually really hard, most people end up breaking up or just cheating.

Asami: sometimes it works out though

Korra: Well you see Sami, there's always that one person that's fully committed and faithful and then there's the other that ends up cheating or just can't handle it.