I can't do this

PROV KORRA

It's been a week and I was sitting in the living room watching some TV. That day was really fun getting to meet Asamis friends. They were really something else. Asami said that she wants to throw a little welcome party for me so I can meet her other friends as well. Which I'd be down for that. I mean it's always nice to meet new people. Asami has been so sweet and kind and I thought it was funny that Bo was making Asami get all flustered  around me, it was really cute. Sadly though I could never try and actually have anything to do with Asami besides being friends. I mean I could never disrespect Mr.Sato like that. Plus I just got this job and he pays really well. I cannot afford getting fired, especially that I'm living under his roof right now. Being her friend wouldn't hurt though i'm pretty sure he'll be okay with that. I decided to make some breakfast  since Asami was still sleeping. I just made some scrambled eggs with toast bread and oatmeal. Then I put it on a tray and decided to go upstairs to give it to her. I mean there's no harm in making your friend food right ? As I was slowly walking down the hallway towards her room I hear something.

Asami: Ah h

Korra: .....?

Asmai: Ah, Uu

I got closer to the door and it was cracked open just enough to see inside.

Asmai: mh

Korra: uhh

I picked in hoping she wouldn't see me.

Asmai: Ahh

Oh....my god...

Asmai: hah hah mhfh

She's ...?!?

Asmai: ahh h ahhh Korra

I bite down on my bottom lip and gulp

Asmai: Ahh ahh

I grip onto the tray holding it tighter  then whispered to myself " .... Asami ...."

So she really does want me the way I want her. I slowly back away from the door and head back downstairs placing the tray on the countertop. I couldn't stop thinking about that image of seeing Asami pleasuring herself while saying my name. This is going to be more difficult than I thought. I heard someone coming down the stairs, it was Asmai and she was wearing her oversize blue shirt with nothing underneath but her underwear. She looks stunning. I just never knew messy hair can look so good on a person. I then felt something dripping out of my nose. I placed a finger right underneath it then looked at my hand and it  was blood.

Asami: Shit Korra your nose is bleeding, here let me get your napkin.

She hurries and gets a napkin then walks towards me and places it on my nose putting her hand under my chin and tilting it upwards.

Asami: thank God it wasn't too much, how did you start bleeding?

Korra: oh um i don't know it just happened

Asami's sounds and breathing are still playing in the back of my head. I blushed a little and turned away from her so she wouldn't see.

Korra: um I made breakfast

Asmai: oh you did ? That's so sweet of you!

Korra: yeah it was nothing

Asami: why's it on a tray ?

Korra: oh um I was going to bring it to you but you came downstairs so...

Asmai: well thank you

We both sat down and started eating

Korra: Does it taste good Sato ?

Asami: The food is delicious! you'll make a good wife someday

Korra( blushing) how did you sleep

Asami: yeah I had the best sleep, I feel a lot better since I got plenty of rest.

We finally finished our food so I started to pick up the plates.

Korra: So do you want to watch a movie tonight?

Asami grab my wrist and pulled me closer to her

Asami: come here for a sec

Then grabbed my waist pulling me closer to sit down on her lap, facing her.

Korra: umm ?

Asami: it's ok if you sit on my lap

Korra: okay ?

She pleases her hand on my cheek rubbing her thumb on it while looking into my eyes. Shit what is she doing ? My heart is pounding and I'm panicking!

Asami: uh can I kiss you ?

Korra: um yeah

Asami pulled me in closer holding me from my lower back. Then placed her lips on top of mine. It started off as a slow kiss but it started to get more heated as she licked my lip asking to come in so I let her and our tongues intertwined. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders pulling her into a deeper kiss.

Korra: M..mh

Asmai: Ah

I wanted more but I can't. I need this to stop, but we kept kissing. One of her hands went to my thigh and the other one cupped the left side of my chest, as she started sucking on my neck. I felt like I couldn't hold back.I wanted her ... I needed her now. I forced myself to pull away

Korra: W-We can't do this

Asami: why not ?

Korra: look I do like you you're amazing and everything but

Asami: but what ?

Korra: your dad

I get off from her lap and head to the living room sitting on the couch

Asami: fuck him he doesn't need to know

Korra: he'll find out

Asami: but he's not here now

Korra: I'm sorry i can't lose my job. Especially that I just got it and your dad was so generous to let me come in and stay in the guest room. I could never disrespect him like that sato

Although I said those words some part of me knew that one day I was going to break them and I was going to go back to her. Because I can feel myself getting addicted to her. I've never felt this before. You see I was homeschooled and  I had no friends so I really didn't talk to people. I actually never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend before so this is completely all new to me.