That was close

PROV ASAMI

Asami was still sleeping and Korra wakes  up before her. They were both still naked underneath the covers.

Korra( looking at Asami): Oh I totally forgot we actually did that yesterday.... she looks so cute while sleeping. It's so nice waking up like this. Getting to see her right next to me. I can actually get used to this..... she looks so comfy I can't Believe how beautiful she is. I think I can leave before she wakes up.

Korra was slowly pulling off the covers and trying to get off without making a noise, and as soon as she was about to get off Asami wrapped her arm around her stomach and pulled her back in.

Korra: wh- what's up Sami ?

Asami( still has her eyes closed with a sleepy voice) where are you going Korra

Korra: oh I was going to make some breakfast for us

Asami: Mmm you don't have to, I'll just make my butler do it. Can we just cuddle for a while please?

Korra: okay but only for 10 more minutes but then we have to get up

Asami: okay sound good.

I pulled her in closer to me and let my hand run through her short hair. I thought so soft I just wanted this moment to last. I guess now my question is what are we? I mean we haven't made it clear. In my opinion I would love to make this into something real. I don't just want to use her... Korra is special and she actually makes me feel ... differently when I'm around her...

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door. We both looked at each other with confusion since no one was home and The Butler's or maids will usually say my Miss Sato or something. We were silent for a moment but then we heard the knock again.

Asami: who is it ?

Hiroshi: Asami open the door it's me

Korra and I we're shocked he wasn't supposed to be home until next week we both got up quickly and tried to be silent as we tossed each other clothes to each other. Once we both got ready I ended up putting her into my closet hoping my dad wouldn't dare to go in there. Then I finally open the door to let my dad in.

Hiroshi: what was taking so long to answer the door? Are you hiding something Asami?

Asami: what no ?  You just woke me up. I just didn't want to get out of bed.

Hiroshi: well I just wanted to check in on you. How have you been? And did everything go well with my new assistant?

Asami:I'm good and yeah everything is going great with your assistant. She's very nice, I like her a lot.

Hiroshi: that's good. I actually had to come back home early because I'm going to have a new Business partner and I wanted to bring you two along with me.

Asami: that sounds amazing! I'm pretty sure she'll love to go. So am I going to share a hotel room with her?

Hiroshi: no of course not you won't need to. You both will have your own rooms.

Asami: how long will you be there?

Hiroshi: not too long but I do need you to train more since you're going to be the next CEO. Plus Korra needs training on being my assistant. Then hopefully one day she'll be your assistant if she sticks around. Which I'm pretty sure she is because I'm paying her pretty good.

Asami: that sounds good to me. When will we be leaving?

Hiroshi: later tonight where going to go to Zaofu to met up with Suyin Beifong

Asami: Oh that's Opals mom

Hiroshi: isn't Opal here in Republic city ?

Asami: yeah but her mother wanted her to Live with her aunt for her last 2 years of high school and so that she can go to the University here in Republic city.

Hiroshi: Well then we will be living in a few hours so start packing up. I will let Korra know that we're going to Zaofu

Asami: NO!

Hiroshi looks at Asami confused

Asami: I mean I can tell her if you want me to 

Hiroshi: okay then I need you both to start packing up.

Asami: okay I'll let her know

He then finally walked out and I sighed in relief. I can't believe he actually almost caught us. I turned around and looked at the closet then smiled. I walked up to it and opened the door.

Asami: you can come out now

Korra: I hate coming out from the closet

Asami: do your parents know ?

Korra: That I'm into girls ? Yeah they know. Does your dad know ?

Asami: no he doesn't know at all... I'm actually scared to tell him

Korra: how come ??

Asami: he looks down upon gays

Korra: so you're telling me I can't let him know that I'm gay ?

Asami: yeah it'll be a bad idea if you do so

Korra: So then what are we going to do ?

Asami: like I said we can keep this secret.

Korra: okay sato but -

Asami: you don't need to call me that

Korra: your dad will find it weird if I don't say sato

Asami: fine but when it's just us call me by my name okay.

Korra: okay Sami

Asami: alright but we need to get ready. We are going on a Business trip

Korra: I actually can't wait. I never traveled before.

Asami: well stick with us and you'll be traveling a lot

Korra: I think I might just do that

We smiled at each other and she leaned in and gave me a pic on the cheek. This was so sweet I just felt butterflies in my stomach. Now the only thing is to figure out what we are. Soon after we packed up and headed to the airport with my father. When we got to our seats I convinced him to let me sit next to Korra. So without him knowing we held hands the entire time.