Chapter Fourteem (R18)

JC moaned and opened to his probing tongue, amazed at the power she felt coming from him. Her own thoughts were lost as his tongue stroked inside her mouth, as his hands run all over her body, up and down her sides, and finally, over her straining breasts.

Hindi niya ito pinlano, hindi dito, hindi ngayong gabi. Magkatulong sila ni Holt sa paghahanap ng kinalalagyan ng West dossier, na hindi naging madali dahil sa dami at lawak ng nga pag-aari ng mga Melloni. The files were scattered in mansions, hotels, office buildings, safehouses and wine cellars.

Kahapon lang nagkaroon ng linaw ang paghahanap ni Holt, at mabilisan nilang binuo ang plano. They will make copies of the dossier, send it to their respective agencies, show a copy to Stefan and trick him into going with them so he could finally confront Franco Melloni.

But he will he brought to the UIN headquarters instead, so the agency can make a deal with him regarding the Mellonis.

In-anticipate na rin nila ni Holt na maaaring magkaroon ng aberya ngayong gabi at kakailanganin nila iyong i-postpone. Hindi lang niya inaasahan na sasabihin ng kaibigan kay Stefan kung nasaan siya.

She did all she can to fight this. Emotional attachments have no place in a mission as complicated and dangerous as this one.

But Stefan's kisses are melting her resolve, and his every touch broke through her defenses brick by brick. Kung ito na lang ang pagkakataon nila pata magkasama ng ganito ay hindi na niya ito lalabanan.

She may not allow herself the chance to say it, but through letting herself give in and lose control, maybe he will know.

And God the way he is stirring sensations within her. She cried out against his mouth as she felt him stroking her nipples through her dress, while his hips ground against her, over and over.

Through the haze of her arousal, her  hands ran up and down his back, then reached to pull him closer, pull his hips even harder against hers. 

She gasped again as she felt Stefan pull the straps of her dress down her shoulder, letting the silky fabric fall to her hips. "Oh God..." he moaned as he reached for the tiny zipper behind and pulled.

Tuluyang bunagsak sa carpet ang kanyang damit, at tanging ang manipis na seamless boyleg panties na lang ang natira sa kanya. Sinipa niya pahubad ang suot na high heeled pumps, at hinaklit sa sleeve ng suit jacket nito si Stefan.

"You're overdressed for this party, babe." she said, her gaze heavy lidded, her lips parting against the skin of his neck, her hands frantic as she pulled and tugged... until he took mercy and helped her.

Pinaglandas niya ang tingin sa kabuuan ng kaharap na grey boxers na lang natitirang suot. He looked lean and strong everywhere, from his broad swimmer's shoulder's to his runner's legs. She thought about tracing an imaginary map in those sinewy arms, but right now she wanted that near perfect body all over hers instead.

As if hearing her thoughts, Stefan leaned into her,again, after his gaze nearly burned her. All she was able to do was gasp and let out a strangled moan as his hands went around to cup her ass and lifted her to the oak desk.

His lips devoured hers, as his hands pulled her panties down her legs and tossed it to join their clothes on the floor.

Nahigit niya ang paghinga dahil sa tama ng malamig na hangin sa kanyang balat, na agad napawi ng mainit na halik at hawak ni Stefan.

She cried out again as he sucked one nipple deep into his mouth, circling the other with one hand. His other hand reached down to push his boxers down his legs, and then with a kick of his feet...they were both naked.

"God, you're beautiful" he rasped, as he pulled her back into his arms.

"So are you.." nagawa niyang sabihin bago muling nasakop ni Stefan ang kanyang labi.

Mas mapaghanap ang kamay nitong dumadama at humahagod sa kanyang kabuuan, kasunod ang labing mula sa kanyang leeg ay tila balak siyang markahan.

Pero hindi na siya makapaghintay. Sa bawat halik at hawak ni Stefan ay para siyang unti-unting natutupok. If she was going to be consumed by his fire, she didn't want it in increments. She wanted to go up in flames.

"St... Stefan...now..." nakagat niya ang labi.  "I want you in me now..." she pleaded, too desperate to wait any longer.

"Yeah..." he managed as he straightened up again to kiss her lips. He spread her legs and lifted her slightly. With one quick thrust, he took her. 

They both cried out at the exquisite feeling of being joined, finally.

JC couldn't believe how right it felt to have him buried deep inside of her. Now, she wanted him to move.

~~❤~~

Stefan was thinking the same thing. She felt exquisite, so tight and hot and wet... he began to move, slowly at first, wanting to savor the feeling, savor her gasps and low moans.

Her next words spurred him on, however.

"Faster please, oh God...please, faster, harder...deeper Stefan..." she was moving frantically against him, and he began to slam into her.

JC wrapped her legs around him and thrust harder.

He could feel her climax building, she was almost there... Dama na niya ang bahagyang panginginig nito, kasabay ang paghigpit ng yakap, ang halos pagbaon ng kuko sa kanyang likod na hindi man lang niya ininda.

Muli siyang gumalaw, at kasunod niyon ang pinakamaganda na yatang pagtawag sa kanya. "Stefan! Ooohh...ohmygod." her moans, her intense mounting pleasure was enough to undo him.

He thrust again, harder, slamming into her at that same angle over and over...

"Stefan..." she cried out again.."I'm going to come...  Srefan...please...with me..." he felt the waves break over her, and she let out another long moan as her climax hit her.

Stefan went. over the edge with her, almost at the same time. It was intense and blinding, he was shuddering for several seconds before he heard his own heavy groan as he emptied himself into her.

Nakayakap pa rin sila sa isa't isa habang parehong habol ang paghinga. Nang makalma ang sarili ay maingat na binuhat niya si JC at iniupo sa carpet habang kinukuha niya ang mga damit nila. Dana niyang minamasdan siya ng babae habang pareho silang abala sa tahimik na pagbibihis.

He hated that their movements after several passion filled minutes were automatic. They can't even cuddle, they have to move fast. It was their first time together and even without talking, it was like they both knew they can't stay. At least not tonight. Not here.

Pagtingin niya muli kay JC ay hawak na muli nito ang folder, at naibalot na nito sa sarili ang dalang jacket.

Hindi na niya napigil ang sarili. Walang salitang niyakap niya ang babae at mariing hinagkan sa labi. Kung hindi pa nito mahigpit na hinawakan ang braso niya ay hindi siya bibitaw.

"Kailangan na nating umalis." iniabot nito sa kanya ang envelope. Itinupi niya iyon at isinuksok sa bulsa sa inner flap ng suit jacket niya, bago tumayo kasabay ang paglahad ng kamay ksy JC.

She held onto him firmly, and faltered as she stood. "Next time, huwag nang sa table ha." napangiwi ito nang humakbang. "Shit."

Sa kabila ng sitwasyon nila ay napangiti siya. So there's a next time. "Ite-text ko muna si Holt. We have to be cleared before I take you home."

"With you." mahinang sambit ni JC.

Napatitig lang siya dito.

"I'm going home with you tonight, Stefan." nakaarko ang isang kilay na ulit ni JC. "Now, go call the big guy first."