Chapter 7: The date part 1

BILL'S POV

I sat on my bed, it was 3 right now so I had an hour to get ready. I looked through my closet for my nicest shirt and found a navy blue polo and some jeans. I put them on and told my parents I was leaving. They didn't seem to care, well they haven't especially since Georgie's...death... Anyway, I started walking to the corner store to pick up a snack. I walked into the store and the cashier greeted me. I responded with a stuttered hello. 'Damn it! My stutter is getting worse. Ugh probably because I'm nervous.' I thought. I ran and grabbed a honey bun and payed the cashier. I dashed outside and unwrapped my honey bun, I ate half of it and started walking towards the kissing bridge to meet up with Stan. I had decided that I would at least offer the other half of my treat to him. I saw Stan approach the bridge just as I did. "H-hey Stan." I said. "Hello Bill. So where are we going to go?" He asked me. "I-I was th-thinking t-the empty s-sp-space in the w-woods near the cl-clubh-house" I said cringing at the amount of stuttering. He smiled and said "Yeah, that seems nice. Let's go!" We started walking towards the bridge when he swept his hand against mine, silently asking to hold hands. I reached for his hand and he grabs a hold as we walk to the clubhouse. We were almost there when we saw the clubhouse door open. We jumped and let go of our hands, but then we realized it was just Bev and Ben. Ben was sleeping in the hammock and Bev was peeking out after hearing Stan and I talking. "Oh it's just the gays" she said a monotone voice. "Hey I'm b-bi t-thank you very m-m-much!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all are enjoying it so far. Also the next few chapters are probably going to be POV chapters instead of chatfic, but I will try to make it mostly chatfic.
Bye for now ~Joey