Chapter 18

Ryan's POV

Not long after everyone had left, Olivia walked over to where I was sitting on the couch. Her face was flushed, eyes a vivid green.

"Fuck. You look good enough to eat." She eyed me up and down, her words slurred. It was strange enough seeing her drunk, but to hear her dropping f-bombs so casually was an even bigger shock.

"Livvy, you're drunk." I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

"Just a little." She giggled, showing me her hand, holding her thumb and index finger about an inch apart.

"It's kind of funny, because I've never seen you drunk." I laughed.

"Hmmm. The first time you saw me drunk, I went down on you for the first time ever. You said it was the best blow job you ever had." She said, slurring her words some more. She walked over to me and placed her hand over my groin. "I could do that for you right now." She purred, through heavily hooded eyes.

It was tempting, I wasn't going to lie. I couldn't remember the last time I had a blow job. Not that that is saying much because I can't remember shit, but I would feel like I was taking advantage of her drunken state.

"Why don't we just put you to bed and let you sleep it off?" I suggested.

"Nope. I'm not ready for sleep." She pouted, then began unbuckling my belt. At that point, I was speechless, and frankly, powerless to stop her. I honestly wasn't sure I wanted to stop her.

She unbuttoned my pants and tugged the zipper down, and my breath caught in my throat when her small hand slipped beneath the waistband and freed my cock from its confines. Her hand tightened around it, and her hand was so soft and warm, I was instantly hard.

She dropped to her knees between my legs, and I could feel her breath against me. I shivered in anticipation, frozen on the spot, my body caving to her touch.

"Let's see if this jogs your memory." She said in a breathy voice, then slowly dragged her tongue along my length from base to tip. Any protests I may have had died on my lips as she swiped her tongue across the vein on the underside of my shaft, working her way upward until she reached the crown, which she wrapped her lips around.

She continued to swirl her tongue around the crown and the sensitive ridge where the crown and shaft met, and along my length. Her saliva making it easier for my cock to slide down her throat.

As soon as she deepthroated me, I couldn't help but buck my hips in response. She slowly worked her way up and down some more, her head bobbing up and down, mouth applying the perfect amount of suction. Alternating between licking and sucking as her hand wrapped around my base and she slid it up and down in perfect sync with her mouth. The pleasure was too much, and I began to feel that familiar pressure building. My toes curled and my cock twitched in her hot, wet mouth. My hips bucked again, and I shot ropes of warm cum into her waiting mouth.

I felt completely drained once I finished quivering. Holy fuck that was good, and I was rendered completely speechless.

I looked up at Olivia, and was shocked to see that she was now crying.

"What's wrong Livvy?" I asked, confused.

"That's how it was for us. We were so connected on every level, but our physical connection has always been the strongest. You could never keep your hands off of me, and I miss that. I want it back so bad. I want you to look at me that way again, and now you just look at me with pity, like you're doing now."

What the hell was I supposed to say to that? I reminded myself that she had been drinking and words were just spilling out of her mouth, but as honest as she was, there had to be some truth to her words.