Intro

Wonderful people thank you for clicking my book and giving it a chance. Welcome!

This is my first book and I hope you enjoy reading it.

Also, I am starting a new book "Absolutely his".  And it is a b s o l u t e l y  great! I think it is way better than this one.

  And it is a b s o l u t e l y  great! I think it is way better than this one

🎬He took a deep breath.

Than began to lower his arm further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage.

He took an even deeper breath, closing his eyes tightly for a moment.

"I'm going to have to teach you how to behave."

He whispered softly in my ear and the next moment his lips hovered above mine.

We were a millimeter and a millisecond away from something that could have been, I believe an passionate kiss.
-----------------------------------------------
After her father left her with his gambling debts and mafia who blaackmailed her head, out of despair, Ocean Bailey accepted the offer of the ruthless CEO Kaden Ward to give birth to his heir. What will emerge from arranged nights full of hidden passions?!
Not such an ordinary story, full of twists and turns.

I hope you'll take a look and give it a chance. I promise it's totally worth it! Tell me your thoughts about it!!

Stay safe, lots of love!
mela_cotogna
❤❤❤