Orleans Singularity: Deviation (2)

Because of him being useful and helping in the Fuyuki Singularity, Theo found himself a permanent position on the control room. He became the somewhat assistant of Doctor Romani. Ritsuka and Mashu also thanked him for his help and Gudako was grateful to him for helping her Brother. After Fuyuki Singularity, other than Gudako summoning Robin Hood, Ritsuka have summoned in Cu Chulainn in his caster form.

" Didn't I tell you to summon me as a Lancer kid? "

Theo, watched as Ritsuka apologize and getting angry when Cu Chulainn started hitting on his Sister. After the Fuyuki Singularity, the only remaining staff on Chaldea was on number 37. If he didn't include the two masters, him and Mashu. Everyone in Chaldea mourned their fellow colleagues. After the impromptu burial– Theo wasn't even certain where the heck did Da Vinci and the other staffs buried them. He returned to his room after the exhausting events. He have read Theodorus journal and continued to write on his own. He also practiced magic and rest on his bed. He was starting to miss– no, he want to go back on his Earth. He doesn't want to stay in this Earth where the fiction he knows turned out real. It's true that it has Waifus, but a peaceful and relaxed life with his family are what would be more preferable. Not this life that was full of danger and death. Why can't just Zelretch chose another guy? The Protagonist would defeat that Solomon and save the world, why was he even dragged in this?

That night, Theo dreamed of never seeing his family again. Staying in this world and failing to save this world. The girl– he doesn't even know her name. Because of him, even he didn't mean it, his actions cause her to die. Theo has an awful dream.

2 days before the Orleans Singularity happened, Theo decided to consult Doctor Romani Archaman and Da Vinci on implanting the artificial mystic eye.  Theodorus mentioned on his journal that he was planning to implant the mystic eye on his self. He mentioned that he acquired the mystic eye as a gift from his grandpa. His grandpa has created the mystic eye with the help of the head of the Lehrman family who specialize in crafting artificial mystic eye gems. In his writings, Theodore saw how grateful Theodorus was to his grandfather. Theodore decided to honour and proceed with his parallel self's plan. The artificial mystic eye would be a useful arsenal.

" Are you really certain with your decision? "

Doctor Romani asked him before he nodded his head. Theo wondered why would he worried. Maybe it has just to do with the doctor's kind and gentle disposition to worry about others. Heck, it was just a common thing for some rich Magus nobles to have a mystic eye planted on them. After his stubbornness, with the help of Da Vinci and Doctor Romani, he have the mystic eye planted on his left socket.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! "

He screamed in agony during the procedure. He never thought that it was so painful and he needed to be awake during the process. Theo shouted in pain until he doesn't have voice to shout anymore. It was a torture but Theo decided that it was worth it.

The procedure was a success. Doctor Romani and Da Vinci advised him to take a rest and sleep for a while. A day after that, he was given a clearance to use magic again. While practicing, he noticed that he have improved two times the result than the last time. To his surprise, having the artificial mystic eye have helped him a better grasp on his magic and remembering certain things other than allowing him to create powerful illusions. Still, despite that– he was just a beginner to magic. It would take a while for him to master Theodorus craft and the use of the artificial mystic eye.

When the day of the Orleans Singularity arrived, Theo arrived in the room just in time to see Ritsuka and Gudako surprised that the Leonardo Da Vinci was a man.

" Mr. Solonea, Good morning  "

Mashu greeted him with a kind smile on her face followed by Ritsuka and Gudako when they noticed him. The trio's eyes inadvertently drifted to his left side. Theo decided to ignore the brief flash of sadness that was revealed in their eyes as they stared at him. It was rude. He decided to ignore the annoyance that was rising within him. He made certain that it would cover his hand and wore a gloves on them so that he wouldn't see people staring at them with pity.