Orleans Singularity Deviation (5)

Throne of Heroes.

  Only the best that humanity has to offer– those are ones of the qualifications to enter the throne of heroes. People that have done great deeds in their life that it has resounded through the history, or an ideal and dreams of mankind manifested are also qualified.

There was also those who aren't pure and distorted– Anti Heroes who Alaya to store in her throne of heroes.

And even some of the beast were recorded within here– through it would be a matter that needed to be threaded carefully, best to think of it in the future but not for now.

It was hard for modern people to become a Heroic Spirit. But Alaya with the agreement of Gaia decided to store a "record" within the Throne of Heroes. Not because of it's deeds on their world or it's lifetime, but because they have deemed the "record" to have the potential to be a threat.

Gaia and Alaya was usually at odds with each other, but for this one, they have agreed in a tacit agreement and decision. Store it at the throne of heroes to lock away forever.

Only the best and most unique were allowed at the throne of heroes. Having escaped their notice when it arrived at their world, and only noticed when it was already prepared to departure within the next world– it was truly an unusual and unique existence.

A travelling Samsara from world to world, never to be free from it's curse through eternity. How many lives does it lived? How many incarnations and knowledge does it contain?

Gaia and Alaya can't never understand why that "God" decided to play a trick on the poor simple human and turn him into something else.

A wish that was intentionally misunderstood. It was like Angra Mainyu playing a prank on 4th holy grail war within one of their worlds.

As a result of that wish, something inconceivable was born. Forced to live from world to world with it's limited life. Gaining memories and new knowledge. Living the life of different professions and personalities. It has done numerous deeds ranging from a simple and small to something big that it has influenced many people but would be never known in this world.

Living through world to world, it has adapted and coexisted with the rules of that world and their society. It has experience many statuses on its life.

A simple villager, salary man, a son of a noble, a prince, a white horned rabbit, a skeleton, an actor, a librarian and even living the life of a simple oak tree. Truly a wide variety of incarnations and experiences would be found within this "record".

This record was truly unique. Even through it was still imperfect since it would usually lose all of it's memories of it's past lives, maybe it's their way to cope and adapt faster within a new world.

It would regain it's memories of his past life as a young child, a teen or an adult. But never when it was born. Alaya thought that it was because it was hiding it's wrong existence within the consciousness of this worlds. It would grasp the situation, and the subconscious part of it's soul would decide if it was alright to reveal himself in that world that he wouldn't be deemed as something necessary to be erased.

A wise decision indeed. As within one of it's lifetimes, it was accused of something that it wasn't really is. It also didn't help that the most powerful existence in that world is considered to be described as "selfish" and "conceited" Goddess.

Wrongfully accused as a demon Lord during one of it's early lifetimes, How unfortunate.

But with it's decision, Gaia and Alaya didn't saw the entrance of this unique object. Only when it was the time of it's death and prepared to leave.