Orleans Singularity: Deviation (3)

" Incompetent and weak. Why did the Holy Grail summoned a servant like you? "

Jeanne Alter said as she stared down at me. I raise my head and glared at her.

" But it was interesting that you can still defy my orders and think of your own repeatedly. Does the Mad Enhancement not affect you?...I guess it doesn't matter. "

Jeanne Alter sighed for a moment before she walk further more in the castle. She would probably talk to the creepy Gilles de Rais and discuss or plot the deaths of many people. After the sudden appearance of that strange horse dragging a carriage, new servants have appeared. They were strange but nice servants.  Those servants helped the Jeanne Alter's enemies (those two masters and their servants) and her other self to escape. She was displeased when it happened. After that, we returned to the castle and Jeanne Alter started saying our faults during the battle. Mostly of them was involve in saying how weak and useless I am in the battle.

I guess some of it was true because of my E– luck. I can't even summon a proper useful item. I have wasted all of my remaining summons and I got rewarded with more useless things. And now we, – her unwilling servants (maybe only I or Saint Martha and probably Atalanta) are currently kneeling on the floor. Should I just keep kneeling on the floor? She haven't said anything to dismiss us but she have already left. I glance at Saint Martha who was currently kneeling on the floor. Her face was impassive and not readable. The more time and time that passed, Saint Martha's control are slipping out. She was also descending slowly on Jeanne Alter's control and the Mad Enhancement that was applied to us. I couldn't say that I was also in one hundred percent control of myself. Even it was E rank, I am still within in Jeanne Alter's control and there were moments I can feel myself blanking out and my mind to be filled with something that wasn't I.

Eventually, after 3 hours– Jeanne Alter has ordered us to stop kneeling in our minds. She ordered us to pay visit to some of the nearby towns and villages and make certain that there is no additional nuisances. Like the living Saber Caster de Gilles and the french soldiers. There was also the Dragonslayer Siegfried who have defended the Lyon but pulverized by our numbers. Or so what has Jeanne Alter thought. Unknown to Jeanne Alter, he was still alive and present. Still manifesting– the definition of alive in Heroic Spirits. He was currently hiding inside on the ruined castle of the destroyed Lyon. Injured but still available and alive to fight Jeanne Alter once he recovered on the curse and injuries. Why does i know them? Well, Saint Martha was the culprit on hiding the Dragonslayer and I was her willing accomplice. Too willing in fact. I was very happy to help Saint Martha in giving Jeanne Alter a "fuck you" sign on her face even she doesn't know it.

So far, days have passed and Jeanne Alter didn't suspected that the Dragon Slayer was still alive and she wasn't giving us any suspicious looks or punishing us for our insolence. Everything was fine so far (not really) and our  (her) enemies escaped.

-----------------

   Morning came. After checking over some of the destroyed towns and villages, we returned to the castle and came the unexpected additions and news. We notice that one of our teammates were missing. Atalanta wasn't here. And I guess we are missing some wyverns and those poor soldiers who became zombies because of Gilles de Rais and the Holy Grail.

I observed the two additional servants within our ranks. The first one has a white hair and icy blue eyes that was cold as ice. It was like that I was staring at my death. He has a black and white color scheme. The second one– it's face was unrecognizable. I don't know if it was a he or she. They are fully covered in armor and filled with malevolent and unholy aura. There was the red glow on the holes of its head armor. The only thing that I was certain of it's identity was that it was a knight.