= = Suggestions = =

I am open to suggestions!
You can give me one (or more) suggestion(s) about things you'd like to see happen in the next chapter, through private messaging.

Although I can't promise I'll add your suggestion, I'll make sure to look into it personally and even if I don't add it in the next chapter, I can perhaps add it in a future one.

The chapters will already have a storyline attached to it, but I can always add a scene, suggested by you, if it fits the narrative of the story.

Credits are not given for these suggestions, as I'm looking just for small ideas I can explore while giving the reader what they want to see as well. 

Sidenote - I wasn't expecting people looking into this FanFiction, mostly because, as some of you know, this is the first time I'm writing a FanFiction. I also legitimately thought I was the only person in the world with a huge crush on Napoleon Bonaparte; I am, however, very happy for the support I've been given (both here on Wattpad and on ArchiveOfOurOwn), and because of it, I've written almost 10 chapters, as of writing this.

I want to let you all know that I appreciate you very much, thank you for reading my FanFiction and for giving me the motivation I need to keep writing more chapters in my spare time.

I hope you have a wonderful day!