{5. P a r e n t s}

Sorry i was gone so long. Something very important showed up and.. yea. I though i had posted a good filler chapter but i don't think it posted >:( 

I don't really know what part this is so I went with four xD

So basically this AU is where Kai's parents didn't.. yknow.. 

die. 

ON THAT HAPPY NOTE:

~~Brought to you by Keeper of the Lost Cities book 8.5 coming next week :DDD~~

(^i'm very excited,, tell me if you are a fan, and if you're not,, READ IT)

Kai's POV:

 I can't believe it! Tenzin is letting me and Jinora go on a mission together! 

I'm way too excited.

We've been told very little about this, but from what I understand, Raiders.

Some of  Kuvira's minions still believe in her plan, and are trying to make a comeback, yet, there's only, like, 15 of them.

We're going to a small town kinda close to Ba Sing Se. It's called, Alkia. 

(i didn't know what to put,, okay?)

It's nickname is 'City of The Found', but I don't really know how to feel about that. 

I had finished packing and grabbed my bags and started heading toward the courtyard where Pepper, Jinora's bison, was. 

When I got there, Jinora was putting her stuff on her bison, with the semi-help of her siblings. Ikki and Meelo were supposed to be airbending her bags to her, but they decided it was more fun to mess with her.

"Ikki, Meelo, just toss me the bags."

"But this is way more fun!" 

"Shut it, Ikki."

She spotted me and came down from Pepper.

"Almost ready?"

"Born ready."

After a few minutes of bye's from Jinora's parents, plus the stern lecture from Tenzin, a sad hug from Bolin, Mako saying not to get into trouble, and Asami and Korra saying to have fun, we were off. 

It would take at least a few days to get to Alkia, so Jinora stacked up on books. 

Kai would just make the most of it. 

"Hey Jin, I'm bored."

~~Time skip brought to you by Kai's ADHD~~

On their third day of travel, Alkia was in sight. Pepper landed and the town's mayor greeted them.

"Oh hello, you must be the two airbenders that were sent here!"

"Yes ma'am, I'm Jinora, and this is Kai." Jinora said politely while I gave a small wave.

She seemed ti have done a double take when she heard my name, but quickly shrugged it off. 

"Hello, I'm Mayor Kin, but you can just call me Kin! We're so happy to have you here! Let me show you to the house you will be staying in."

We followed Kin into a small staying house that had two separate beds and had everything they needed.

"Thank you so much!" Jinora said.