{6. C h r i s t m a s}

LOOK, I AM VERY SORRY 

I DID NOT MEAN TO BE GONE THIS LONG.

something personal happened between me and one of my close friends, but don't worry it's getting better.

so since its close to Christmas kinda, and its my FAVORITE holiday of all time,

here ya go! enjoy

~brought to you by my mom saying I can't have the next KotLC book until Christmas :(~

Jinora's POV:

I love Christmas.

The snow, presents, and spending time with the people you love the most.

Since Kai's parents have joined us on Air Temple Island a few months ago, they became air acolytes. Everybody instantly fell in love with them. 

Bolin was very excited that he had 'new parents', which I didn't know what that was about. 

Christmas was next week, and I've gotten most of my gifts wrapped and under the trees. 

Everybody was excited because our family and close friends always have small games and things. 

I closed my book and put on my scarf and boots and walked out the door of my room. It got pretty cold on Air Temple Island, which makes it snow. a lot. Well, at least we get out of training for most of it. (Wow, I've been spending too much time with Kai.) 

I made my way to the courtyard where most everybody was.

When I got there, the adults were watching as the kids (and teenagers) were playing in the snow. 

"Jinora! Just in time! We're about to have a girls vs. boys snowball fight!" Korra called.

I ran over to where all the girls were standing. 

On the girls side, we had:

Me, Ikki, Korra, Asami, and Opal.

On the boys side, there was:

Kai, Meelo, Mako, Bolin, and Rohan 

The boys were out-numbered, we totally got this.  

~~'One totally unfair snowball fight later' -Kai 'It wasn't unfair'- Jin~~

We did.

We won.

With 3 air-benders (one of which is a master), the avatar, and a non-bender with a good arm and extremely good aim, we won. 

And apparently:

2 ADHD airbenders, an earth/lava-bender, a fire-bender, and a crazy toddler  is too much warmth for a snow fight. 

After another almost hour of playing in the snow, everyone started getting cold, so we went inside for some hot chocolate. 

"That was so unfair." Kai complained.

"You're just jealous because we destroyed y'all." I replied. 

"But if Mr. flamey-o here wasn't so warm, we would've won." Meelo said, pointing to Mako.

Everyone started laughing except for Mako. 

"Says the one that kept farting." 

Pema and Yumi started handing out the hot chocolate and we all sat down at the tables around the cafeteria.