Chapter 5

"Please tell me I'm dreaming" anakin said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Nope it's the real deal skyguy" ahsoka said smiling she ran up to him and gave him a giant hug. Anakin asked so many questions and ahsoka answered as much as she could seeing how she was sick and her throat hurt. They all sat down and started talking ahsoka wearing so no could recognized her if someone walked in.

"Wait so did you see me and Padme kiss" anakin said slightly panicking

Ahsoka smiling said "maybeeee don't worry your secreta is safe with me" besides who is she gonna tell when she is presumed dead.

"Thanks also were both married"

... "Wait what"

Meanwhile
The council decided that to remember ahsoka they were going to give ahsoka a proper funeral a way to apologized to her for forgiveness.They asked some of nurses to bring ahsoka body to the funeral room (idk). While they were waiting they thought about how they all betrayed ahsoka and were truly sorry she was loyal to them. Plo koon and shaak Ti saw Ahsoka a daughter and she saw them as a mom and dad. They all regret it but finally barris was caught.

There thoughts were interrupted when the doors to the council room open. Where two nurses came in with very pale faces what they said shocked them.

"Um S-She not there"

"WHAT?!"