Chapter 7

Padme gulped but let tarkin in the house he walked in with the guards and looked around. While Padme was praying silently that he wouldn't find ahsoka but luck wasn't  on side today because. The next thing you is tarkin is at the guest door and opening to to see Ashoka sitting up looking at him with a glare.

The piece of garbage grabbed ahsoka by the arm and smiling like the piece of garbage he is said
" care to explain why there is prisoner in your house" gripping his hand tightly on ahsoka arm"

" she is not a prisoner she was innocent!" Padme yelled, upset at tarkin as he smiled proudly smiling trying to grab ahsoka but instead got caught by the two guards.

"Innocent or not she going with me back to the council for questioning".  Tarkin said

" I WONT LET YOU" Padme screamed as she struggles to get out of the guards grips but to no avail.
Tarkin smiles becomes even creepier " Well it's not your choice to make senator besides she needs to go back where she belongs and senator you're coming to for hiding a convict"

Ahsoka was struggling hoping anakin would come home already. She bit tarkin on the hand hard hoping he let go but no his grip became even tighter. Tarkin and the guards dragged ahsoka and Padme out the house. Where they meet a confused anakin.
" What the hell are you doing with my padawan and the senator " anakin said clearly pissed.

" Ahh yes Master Skywalker good to see you we were just taking them to the council" tarkin said

" Let.Them.Go" Anakin said slowly with anger in his voice the guards flinched and let them go and ahsoka and Padme walked behind anakin.

Tarkin looked pissed " Master Skywalker what are you doing I'm taking them back to the council"

" You are not taking them away from me" Anakin getting extremely annoyed

Tarkin scoffs but got scared under Anakin glare and left with the guards.

" Are you two okay " Anakin asked and they both nodded. Anakin holding the bags of food smiled and said "Well let's go back inside start cooking" they both smiled and walked inside and started to cook some food they all ate and anakin and Ashoka played video games while Padme worked on her papers. She could feel the raged of anakin because Ahsoka kept beating him.