Chapter 10

(Okay this is the last chapter of this story also when you are done with this you can read my other starwars book if you want to)

5 years later
It's been five years and things turned out well for ahsoka. Her and the council kinda get along she stills hate them. She lives with Padme and anakin with two little children named Luke and leia which they called her "auntie soka"

Tarkin got fired after the evidence was found fake and Chancellor Palatine was arrested after the Jedi council found out he was dark sidious. Count dooku was arrested and grevious died because of obi wan. And the war was over the clones were free and everywhere was peace. Ahsoka thought the luke how to use the force and everybody was happy.

" Auntie soka do it again!" Luke yelled

"Ok ok" she made the rock float and passed it to Luke.

" Hey guys come inside it's late" Padme yelled poking her head outside. Ahsoka picks up Luke and brings inside. Luke fell asleep and Leia was already sleeping. Anakin fell asleep on the couch and Padme was sleeping in her room. Ahsoka went to her room and fell asleep on the bed.

Everything was perfect.

Yes this is the chapter thank you all for reading this very cringy story.