Chapter 8

Okay let's goooo yeet

Ahsoka POV
It was a boring day at Padmes house there was nothing to do. Especially when you can't leave the house when the clone troopers are outside every second. Even if I do go outside I have to wear my disguise it gets pretty annoying after a while. Padme told lux and chichi about what happened and they understood not to mention I kinda like Lux.

But knowing anakin would kill him if he went near me. Since tarkin snitched on me to the council they decided that putting the clones out to find me like I was a dangerous threat. Fortunately every time they come to the house they have to deal with anakin.

I was getting so bored that I went to annoy Padme for the 3rd time. I could tell she was getting pretty annoyed. She turns around to looked at me with an annoyed glare.

"Ahsoka could you please stop annoying me I have so much work to do" Padme said while sighing.

"Well I got nothing to do and anakin went out to do something"

"Well call Chuchi or someone to hang out with you" Padme said turning back to her paper work.

I nod and walked away and called ryio she sounded really excited to come over. I also realized that I been wearing the clothes for the past few days. I went to Padme to asked and she nodded not even looking at me. I went to her room and grab her closet and found some old shirt and pants.

Did Padme really wear this? Eh oh well I'll ask her later

Did Padme really wear this? Eh oh well I'll ask her later. By the time I'm done changing there was a knock on the door and I ran out the room and went to the door to see lux standing there. And she change a lot the last I talked with her.

I let him and we both sat on the couch and sat there in silence it was really awkward. After a while we started to talk about random stuff so all we did was talked and me trying to act normal at her. We then went to the kitchen and raided the food and watch the tv and play video games.

After a while she left and then anakin came back looking really happened . He saw ryio chichi leaved the house and asked what happened and he looked a little worried thinking she tell that I'm alive.I told him to calm down and she wouldn't tell. He nodded and just walked away. I was sitting on the couch playing when we heard on the door and being I went to the door and open it slowly.

To see some clones and REX?!
" hello commander it's been a while"

Yayayay rexy boi is here and I finally finished this chapter. It garbages I know