Chapter 9

" So why are you here" Ahsoka asked " well the council is looking for you and sent out the clones to find you they wanna talked to you". Anakin and Padme who been listening walk up behind ahsoka. Anakin being pissed off the minute they said that the council said they wanted to see her.

"I'm not letting council go near ahsoka" Anakin said with anger voice. " Sorry General but council orders" and Rex grabs Ahsoka hand while ahsoka tutored to get out his grip. Anakin just sighs and said " Well if ahsoka is going then so am I" putting on his shoes and walking out the door with them they all get into the speeder and drove Rex and ahsoka talked while Anakin talked to rest of the clones. It was an very long awkward ride after a long while they made it.

They stepped out and ahsoka was so nervous but pushed that aside and walked to the temple went inside everybody was staring her. Faces of confusion, shock, guilt,or disgust. They finally made it to the room and ahsoka took a deep breath and walked in.

Ahsoka POV
I walked into the room and saw everyone sitting down staring at me. I had so much rage but kept calm for now it was very quiet until Mace Windu spoke "Padawan Tano" " Former Padawan Tano" i cut him off. He looked shocked but cleared his throat and continue like nothing happened " We brought you here because we want to apologized to you after we found out it was Barris".

That shocked me my best friend framed me and now that they believed me. I wanted screamed at them so badly but restrain myself. " I don't want your apologizes you guys decided to blame me because you didn't looked at the "evidence" properly" I turned to plo koon and shaak ti " I saw both of you as a mom and dad and yet you betrayed me" when I was finished everyone was in shocked even anakin then their faces turned in to guilt and sadness. I sigh closed my eyes and shook my head.

" Okay look I don't hate you but I don't like you for now we are on even terms" And I left the room and walked out the temple with anakin behind me we went to the speeder where Rex and other clones were and got inside and we left I kept taking to Rex for the whole ride and realized how much he changed. We got to padmes house and I waved goodbye to Rex and went inside the house.